Betting for the 2018 Group 1 $700,000 Altus...
CF Orr Stakes betting is really starting to heat up at the bookies as the countdown begins until Caulfield Race 7 jumps at 4:30pm (AEDST) today, Typhoon Tracy still the favourite among the punters.
Despite easing in the CF Orr betting markets now out to $2.60 at Luxbet, the Races.com.au team are still confident Peter Moody’s reigning CF Orr stakes winner Typhoon Tracy will come good for the favourite backers at Caulfield this afternoon.
Much of the pre-race hype surrounding the $400,000 Group 1 CF Orr Stakes (1400m) has been over Typhoon Tracy’s well-backed stablemate Doubtful Jack.
The Not A Single Doubt four-year-old has firmed into the second favourite in the CF Orr Stakes betting odds at Luxbet currently paying $7 to topple the Typhoon.
Our CF Orr Stakes betting tip is simple, ignore the talk of an upset and stick with Typhoon Tracy to break her winning drought and win successive CF Orr Stakes today.
Why Typhoon Tracy is the CF Orr Betting Favourite & Why She Can Win:
- Ran a super race first-up in the Australia Stakes, beaten less than a length when finishing third behind Whitefriars after getting caught up in the running
- Has a nice 57kg weight meeting many of her rivals better in the set weight-for-age conditions
- Is the classiest runner in the CF Orr field having won five Group 1 races
- Boasts the highest place-rate of her CF Orr rivals having won 53% and placed in 79% of her 19 career starts
- Distance is ideal, three of her 10 career wins being over 1400m
- Solid record on a Dead track with two wins and a place from six starts
- Won the 2010 CF Orr Stakes first-up so advantages this year having already had a run for the season
- Caulfield is her home track and her Caulfield race record is imposing
- Barrier 11 may be wide, but will suit her running style giving jockey Luke Nolen time to run across the field
Head over to Luxbet now and jump on their good price for the CF Orr betting favourite Typhoon Tracy now!
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.