Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
“Sepoy just toyed with his rivals today and will take a lot of beating in the Blue Diamond 2011 based on that run,” said Ladbrokes.com.au‘s Haydn Lane. “He’s $21 into $5 and if he pulls up well he’ll likely start shorter than that on race day.”
Market courtesy of Ladbrokes.com.au
2011 Blue Diamond Stakes
- $5.00 Sepoy (in from $21)
- $7.00 One Last Dance (in from $7.50)
- $11 Hollywierd (N/N) (out from $10)
- $13 Satin Shoes (steady)
- $15 Anevay (in from $31), Boys On Tour (out from $12), Fortune Of War (out from $13)
- $17 Cape Canaveral (steady)
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.