Live from our on track specialist a special report on the condition on all the cox plate runners.
- 1. Zipping – As you would expect he looks well but cant help but think something has been left in the tank for another tilt at the Melbourne Cup in 10 days time. Very relaxed $16 – bet now at Luxbet
- 2. Whobegotyou – Only time he has been beaten in 6 goes at moonee valley was this race last year. Has had a better prep this time. The horse looks good in himself but we question whether he can run out a strong 2000 metres in this elite company. $16 – bet now at Luxbet
- 3. Leun Yat Forever – Looks fine but not the best in the yard. Would need to do a Bradbury to win this though. $101 – bet now at Luxbet
- 4. Wall Street – Top Kiwi galloper looks in good order $21 – bet now at Luxbet
- 5. So You Think – Looks incredible an imposing individual looks as good as he did when he won last start. $1.5 – bet now at Luxbet
- 6. Shoot Out – Very bright and is the fittest that he has been , he has him tightened up and ready to run the race of his life. $12 – bet now at Luxbet
- 7. Trusting – Turned out very nicely , looks good in the coat but is probably outclassed against these. $31 – bet now at Luxbet
- 8. Captain Sonador – Epsom handicap winner and they don’t have a good record in this race , but he looks even fitter from last start. $71 – bet now at Luxbet
- 9. Avienus – looks fine just cant win in this grade $101 – bet now at Luxbet
- 10. More Joyous – Has lightened off a bit since sydney which isn’t generally something you would like to see , trainer reported she worked well during the week but has looked better. $7.5 – bet now at Luxbet
In summary So You Think is so imposing and looks the best in the yard , but Shoot Out is the best we have seen him this campaign. If you don’t like taking the short odds on looks our recommended bet is a Quinella with SO YOU THINK and SHOOT OUT at Luxbet.