The nicely-bred Heart Of Puissance is tipped as...
This weekend the 2015 Caulfield Cup takes centre stage in Melbourne with a talented field of local and international stayers facing off, and to help you pick the winner below is the exclusive Races.com.au two-word form guide on the classic.
This year’s $3 million Group 1 BMW Caulfield Cup (2400m) runs as Race 9 of 10 on a bumper Caulfield card on Saturday where punters at Ladbrokes.com.au can enjoy an Extra 50% on their very first Fixed Odds winner in Races 1 – 5!
The Caulfield Cup field is at capacity with 18 starters plus four emergencies, three of which are currently at single figures to win through Ladbrokes.
Caulfield Cup odds are led by the Murray Baker-trained New Zealand visitor Mongolian Khan ($4.80) who is drawn a treat in barrier nine, gets in on 55kg that was last carried to victory by Fawkner (2013) in the race only two years ago and is undefeated over the distance with two previous 2400m wins.
So is that enough for the four-year-old to break the Caulfield Cup favourites’ hoodoo and become the first punters’ pick to win since Master O’Reilly (2007)?
Earlier in the week we published our comprehensive 2015 Caulfield Cup Form Guide & Betting Preview in full.
But with so many livewire chances to sort through, we’ve done the hard work for you and summed up the chances of all of this year’s Caulfield Cup horses in just two words!
Two Word Caulfield Cup Form Guide 2015
- Protectionist ($51) – Drought Stays
- Snow Sky ($10) – Oliver’s Fifth?
- Fame Game ($10) – Will Play
- Our Ivanhowe ($26) – Next Start
- Hokko Brave ($15) – Wrong Ninja
- Mongolian Khan ($4.80) – Deserving Favourite
- Trip To Paris ($26) – One Way
- Who Shot Thebarman ($31) – Don’t Fire
- Grand Marshall ($51) – Could Surprise
- Royal Descent ($21) – Best Roughie
- Volkstok’n’barrell ($21) – Not Loaded
- Hauraki ($9.50) – Godolphin’s Best
- Lucia Valentina ($31) – Past Peak
- Rising Romance ($10) – Can Swoon
- Magicool ($126) – Tricks Up
- Gust Of Wind ($17) – Won’t Blow
- Set Square ($9.50) – Right Track
- Magnapal ($51) – Caulfield Specialist
- 19e. Quest For More ($51) – Berry Rates
- 20e. Complacent ($13) – Best Spare
- 21e. Dibayani ($51) – Won’t Start
- 22e. Magic Hurricane ($18) – Could’ve Featured
Think you’ve got this year’s Caulfield Cup winner picked out? Then head to our preferred online bookmaker Ladbrokes.com.au now where you will have access to Best Tote or SP + 20% on all the Caulfield Cup Day races in Melbourne this weekend!
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2021 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.