Veteran 10-year-old Ihtsahymn entered the...
It sounds too good to be true, but amazingly it’s not! Double the Cox Plate 2013 odds are available for this weekend’s major meaning if you back the winner you will pocket twice as much as if you had bet elsewhere.
This is an exclusive Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival offer that has been running since the Turnbull Stakes, a key lead-up race to this Saturday’s $3 million Group 1 W.S. Cox Plate (2040m).
And it’s only available at one bookmaker in Australia – Ladbrokes.com.au.
Risking losing big money on the year’s headline weight-for-age race, Ladbrokes.com.au are offering their customers double the already generous Cox Plate prices on the entire field.
Why? Because they want you to choose them for their Cox Plate betting on the weekend, and why wouldn’t you!
How Double The Odds on the Cox Plate Works
- Open on the Cox Plate this weekend right up until jump
- Offers double the fixed win price on every horse in the final field
- No turnover restrictions on your winnings if successful so the money is yours as soon as you win
- Winnings paid out in cash
How to Get Double The Odds on the Cox Plate
- Head to Ladbrokes.com.au and open a new account with the country’s leading online bookie
- Follow the prompts when you join to get $250 Free in match bets
- Click on the link to their Cox Plate betting markets
- Under Fixed Odds select the juicy prices in the red column – don’t worry you won’t miss them!
- Back the horse you want at the best price down under e.g. It’s A Dundeel to win at $8.40
So what are you waiting for? Visit Ladbrokes.com.au today to take advantage of this incredible offer.
The full field for this year’s Cox Plate, running as Moonee Valley Race 8 at 5:40pm (AEST), along with their DTO prices are found below.
Simply click on your selection for the Cox Plate winner and gear up for a big Cox Plate Day 2013!
2013 Cox Plate Field & Double The Odds Prices
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2021 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.