Explosive Jack was far too good for his rivals...
The races.com.au team takes a quick look at each runner in the 2010 Winterbottom Stakes with our 2 word form analysis. This year it looks like it will be won by a WA local , we cant see Waratahs Secret getting beaten and is our number 1 tip the horse has drawn barrier 1 , has run 1.08 and change over this course and has leading WA jockey on board P J Harvey , currently $4.8 with Luxbet in early fixed odds betting we dont think these odds will last.
1. Marasco – too short
2. Tarzi – no chance
3. Idyllic Prince – Rough chance
4. Elliotto – out classed
5.Revolution – needs one
6. Ma Ma Machine – Place chance
7. Whitefriars – False Favourite
8. King Kool Kat -Kan Katchem
9. Hadabeclorka – nikniigf nidnfdfn
10. Waratahs Secret – Will win
11. True Persuasion – not running
12. Dantes Volonte – not here
13. Werd – werd indeed
14. Kasabian – dark horse
15. Moonlight Drive – retire it
16. For your Eyes only – not running
17. Grand Jardin – Rough place
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2021 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.