Veteran 10-year-old Ihtsahymn entered the...
The $750,000 Group 1 Lightning Stakes (1000m) is set to run as Flemington Race 6 at 4:10pm (AEDST) this afternoon.
Black Caviar is the raging favourite and deservedly so looking at her stunning record and talent.
For punters keen for an upset or who want to get in on the Quinella, Trifecta and First Four bets on this year’s Lightning Stakes then see below for the bottom line on each horse in the field in our two word form guide comments.
- 1. Hay List ($5) – Another Day
- 2. Grand Duels ($41) – Flemington Specialist
- 3. True Persuasion ($51) – Could Place
- 4. Leapfrog ($251) – Frog Et
- 5. Tollesprit ($126) – Will Choke
- 6. King Pulse ($26) – Returning Talent
- 7. Black Cavair ($1.35) – Will Win
- 8. Stirling Grove
- 9. Crystal Lily ($17) – Adds Interest
- 10. Warm Love ($51) – Classy / Outclassed
Note: The Lightning Stakes is often misspelt as “Lightening Stakes” and “Lighting Stakes”
All above odds are Fixed Win provided by Luxbet and subject to change.
Photo courtesy (c) Taron Clarke Photography
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2021 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.