Veteran 10-year-old Ihtsahymn entered the...
Each spring the Mackinnon Stakes form guide lists all the need-to-know facts and stats on the horses in the Mackinnon Stakes field, which faces off at Flemington Racecourse on the final Saturday of the Melbourne Cup Carnival in early November.
2020 Mackinnon Stakes Form Guide
The full 2020 Mackinnon Stakes Form Guide will be detailed below with everything you need to know about who to back and who to sack in your Mackinnon Stakes Tips this season closer to Melbourne Cup week 2020.
What Is Found In The 2020 Mackinnon Stakes Form Guide
A form guide for the Mackinnon Stakes 2020 details the:
- Mackinnon Stakes Field: What horses are running in the Flemington 2000m race
- Mackinnon Stakes Saddlecloth Numbers: What number saddlecloth the runners will wear in the Group 1 showdown
- Mackinnon Stakes Barriers: What barrier the horses will jump from – in the past 30 years the most successful Mackinnon Stakes barrier draw producing seven winners including Tosen Stardom (2017) is gate four
- Mackinnon Stakes Jockeys: What jockeys are riding each horse – in the past 30 years Damien Oliver has ridden five Emirates / Mackinnon Stakes winners
- Mackinnon Stakes Trainers: Who trains each horse in the field – in the past 30 years Gai Waterhouse has trained four Emirates / Mackinnon Stakes winners
- Mackinnon Stakes Weights: The weight each horse carries under the weight-for-age conditions of the race