The countdown to the Sydney Spring Racing...
Red Cadeaux will be hoping it’s a case of second time lucky when he runs in the Melbourne Cup at Flemington Racecourse this Tuesday November 3, 2012, after his second place finish last year.
The six-year-old placed second to Dunaden in what was the narrowest margin in the Melbourne Cup’s long race history.
This time around, Red Cadeaux will be looking to turn the tables on Dunaden and take the 2012 Melbourne cup title for himself.
#4 Red Cadeaux – Horse Facts
- Jockey: Michael Rodd
- Trainer: Ed Dunlop
- Owners: The Hon Ronald Arculli
- Age: 7YO
- Gender: Gelding
- Breeding: by Cadeaux Genereux out of Artisia
- Win: 21%
- Last 6: 21233x
- Prize Money: $1.56 million
- Track: 1-0-1-0
- Distance: 3-0-2-0
- Current 2012 Melbourne Cup odds: $10
Why Red Cadeaux Can Win the 2012 Melbourne Cup
- He was within a whisker of winning the race last year.
- He is no query at the distance or track.
- Red Cadeaux has been in solid form this preparation.
- He is said to be a stronger and better horse than last year.
Why Red Cadeaux Can’t Win the 2012 Melbourne Cup
- He has drawn wide in gate 18, which is the only gate to never produced a winner.
Don’t miss out on getting the best odds on the 2012 Melbourne Cup this Melbourne Cup Carnival.
Bookmaker.com.au is the place to visit if you want to take advantage of the great odds available for the remainder of the spring racing carnival, especially the 2012 Melbourne Cup.
Not only do they feature fantastic 2012 Melbourne Cup odds, but also great 2012 Emirates Stakes and Crown Oaks prices as well.
So sign up today and start experiencing betting the way it should be.
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2021 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.