The Steve Tregea-trained Bergerac held off a...
2018 Mackinnon Stakes Results
- 1st: #4 Trap For Fools
- 2nd: #7 Latrobe
- 3rd: #9 Extra Brut
Each spring the Mackinnon Stakes form guide lists all the need-to-know facts and stats on the horses in the Emirates Stakes field, which faces off at Flemington Racecourse on the final Saturday of the Melbourne Cup Carnival in early November.
2018 Mackinnon Stakes Form Guide
The full 2018 Mackinnon Stakes Form Guide will be detailed below with everything you need to know about who to back and who to sack in your Emirates Stakes Tips this season closer to Melbourne Cup week 2018.
What Is Found In The 2018 Mackinnon Stakes Form Guide
A form guide for the Mackinnon Stakes 2018 details the:
- Mackinnon Stakes Field: What horses are running in the Flemington 2000m race
- Mackinnon Stakes Saddlecloth Numbers: What number saddlecloth the runners will wear in the Group 1 showdown
- Mackinnon Stakes Barriers: What barrier the horses will jump from – in the past 30 years the most successful Mackinnon Stakes barrier draw producing seven winners including Tosen Stardom (2017) is gate four
- Mackinnon Stakes Jockeys: What jockeys are riding each horse – in the past 30 years Damien Oliver has ridden five Emirates Stakes winners
- Mackinnon Stakes Trainers: Who trains each horse in the field – in the past 30 years Gai Waterhouse has trained four Emirates Stakes winners
- Mackinnon Stakes Weights: The weight each horse carries under the weight-for-age conditions of the race