The Team Snowden trained Calanda will carry the...
2017 Emirates Stakes Results
- 1st: #4 Tosen Stardom
- 2nd: #1 Happy Clapper
- 3rd: #2 It's Somewhat
The 2017 Emirates Stakes Form Guide is essential for all readers looking to successfully tip the year’s Emirates Stakes results.
Each spring the Emirates Stakes form guide lists all the need-to-know facts and stats on the horses in the Emirates Stakes field, which faces off at Flemington Racecourse on the final Saturday of the Melbourne Cup Carnival in early November.
2017 Emirates Stakes Form Guide
The full 2017 Emirates Stakes Form Guide will be detailed below with everything you need to know about who to back and who to sack in your Emirates Stakes Tips this season closer to Melbourne Cup week 2017.
What Is Found In The 2017 Emirates Stakes Form Guide
A form guide for the Emirates Stakes 2017 details the:
- Emirates Stakes Field: What horses are running in the Flemington 2000m race
- Emirates Stakes Saddlecloth Numbers: What number saddlecloth the runners will wear in the Group 1 showdown
- Emirates Stakes Barriers: What barrier the horses will jump from – in the past 30 years the most successful Emirates Stakes barrier draw producing seven winners including Tosen Stardom (2017) is gate four
- Emirates Stakes Jockeys: What jockeys are riding each horse – in the past 30 years Damien Oliver has ridden five Emirates Stakes winners
- Emirates Stakes Trainers: Who trains each horse in the field – in the past 30 years Gai Waterhouse has trained four Emirates Stakes winners
- Emirates Stakes Weights: The weight each horse carries under the weight-for-age conditions of the race