The Lindsay Park stable are eyeing the Sir...
The final field for the inaugural running of the $5m All-Star Mile (1600m) at Flemington on March 16 has been released with the four wildcards making up the fourteen runners.
The James Cummings trained Hartnell and last Saturday’s Australian Guineas quinella Mystic Journey and Hawkshot, joined Multiple Group 1 winner Happy Clapper in the All-Star Mile Field.
Cummings will also saddle up Futurity Stakes winner Alizee in the All-Star Mile while the Lindsay Park Team will also be represented with Hawkshot’s stablemate Amphitrite.
Alizee currently sits at the top of the market order for the All-Star Mile at $3 at Ladbrokes.com.au just ahead of the Tassie filly Mystic Journey at $3.80 and the Pat Webster trained Happy Clapper at $5.
Happy Clapper was brave again last Saturday when second to wonder mare Winx after setting a slick pace in the Group 1 $600,000 Chipping Norton Stakes (1600m) at Randwick.
The 14 All-Star Mile runners, in saddlecloth order, are as follows:
1. Happy Clapper (Pat Webster, NSW)
2. Hartnell (James Cummings, NSW)
3. Material Man (Justin Warwick, WA)
4. Grunt (Mick Price, VIC)
5. Moss ‘n’ Dale (Peter Gelagotis, VIC)
6. Foundry (Terry Kelly, VIC)
7. Man of His Word (Dean Krongold, VIC)
8. Balf’s Choice (Ryan Balfour, SA)
9. Mr Money Bags (Robbie Griffiths, VIC)
10. Urban Ruler (Chris Munce, QLD)
11. Alizee (James Cummings, NSW)
12. Hawkshot (Lindsay Park, VIC)
13. Mystic Journey (Adam Trinder, TAS)
14. Amphitrite (Lindsay Park, VIC)
Betting for the 2019 All-Star Mile at Ladbrokes.com.au: $3 Alizee, $3.80 Mystic Journey, $5 Happy Clapper, $10 Hartnell, $11 Hawkshot, Amphitrite, $17 Grunt, $26 Material Mas, Moss ‘N’ Dale, $81 Mr Money Bags, $101 Balf’s Choice, $151 Foundry, $201 Man Of His Word, $251 Urban Ruler.
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.