Betting for the 2018 Group 1 $700,000 Altus...
Sea Moon will be looking to replicate the feat of stable mate Green Moon when he attempts to win the 2013 Melbourne Cup tomorrow November 5.
The five-year-old has won six of his 14 race starts and has earned more than $1.18 million in prize money during his horse racing career.
The Beat Hollow entire won his last start in the Group 2 Herbert Power Stakes last run and will be out to continue his winning form in the race.
Don’t miss out on backing the winner in the 2013 Melbourne Cup and open a Ladbrokes.com.au account today.
Join now to gain access to these fantastic odds for the remainder of the 2013 spring racing carnival and an amazing Double The Odds on the Melbourne Cup 2013.
On top of this, you will receive a bonus bet worth up to $500 just for joining Ladbrokes today.
So open a Ladbrokes.com.au account now and claim your bonus bet and Double The Odds today!
#4 Sea Moon – Horse Facts
- Barrier: 7
- Jockey: Steven Arnold
- Trainer: Robert Hickmott
- Owners: N C Williams, Mr & Mrs L J Williams, V J Sammartino, Echo Beach B/S (Mgrs: A L & B A Green), M S Gudinski, Jacobsen Bloodstock P/L, J A Ingham, P M Mehrten, B N Singer
- Age: 6YO
- Gender: Entire
- Breeding: by Beat Hollow out of Eva Luna
- Career: 14:6-3-4
- Last 6: 8×0021
- Prize Money: $1,182,202
- Track: 2:0-1-0
- Distance: 0:0-0-0
- Current 2013 Melbourne Cup Odds: $28 with Double The Odds
Why Sea Moon Can Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- He has drawn ideally in barrier seven for the Melbourne Cup.
- Sea Moon is coming off a dominant win in the Herbert Power Stakes last start.
Why Sea Moon Can’t Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- He has never been extended over the 3,200 metre distance and has never won at the track.
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.