The 2013 Melbourne Cup is all set to run at Flemington Racecourse tomorrow November 5, 2013, and Masked Marvel is one of six runners for Team Williams in the race.
Masked Marvel has had mixed form this spring racing carnival, finishing at the tail end of the field in two of his four race starts, while placing in the other two.
His most recent result was a 13th placing in the Group 1 Cox Plateat Moonee Valley on October 26, 2013.
Masked Marvel has won four of his 17 race starts in total and has earned more than $644,000 in prize money during his horse racing career.
The five-year-old is paying $68 with Double The Odds at Ladbrokes.com.au.
Open an account with our favourite online bookmaker Ladbrokes.com.au in time for the 2013 Melbourne Cup.
Ladbrokes.com.au is the best place to find all the best online racing and sports betting odds!
Just join today and you will receive a bonus bet worth 100% of your initial deposit when you bank between $25 and $500 into your new account!
So sign up to Ladbrokes.com.au now and start winning!
#14 Masked Marvel– Horse Facts
- Barrier: 2
- Jockey: Michael Rodd
- Trainer: Robert Hickmott
- Owners: N C Williams, Mr & Mrs L J Williams, B N Singer, V J Sammartino, Echo Beach B/S (Mgrs: A L & B A Green), M S Gudinski, Jacobsen Bloodstock P/L, J A Ingham, P M Mehrten
- Age: 6YO
- Gender: Entire
- Breeding: by Montjeu out of Waldmark
- Career: 17:4-1-2
- Last 6: 8×0320
- Prize Money: $644,242
- Track: 1:0-0-0
- Distance: 0:0-0-0
- Current 2013 Melbourne Cup Odds: $68 with Double The Odds
Why Masked Marvel Can Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- Masked Marvel will be in the action after drawing barrier two for the race.
Why Masked Marvel Can’t Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- He came last in his onlt previous run at Flemington and has not been in winning form this spring.