Foreteller will contest the two mile distance for the first time when he runs in the Group 1 Melbourne Cup at Flemington Racecourse tomorrow November 5, 2013.
The six-year-old goes into the 2013 Melbourne Cup on the back of his last start fourth in the $3 million Cox Plate.
Foreteller has claimed 10 wins for his 36 race runs in total and has accumulated more than $1.46 million in prize earnings.
The Dansili gelding is trained by Chris Waller, who will be looking to claim his first ever Melbourne Cup title in tomorrow’s race.
Foreteller is currently paying $62 thanks to Double The Odds at Ladbrokes.com.au.
Make sure you open an account with our favourite online bookmaker Ladbrokes.com.au today in order to secure the best odds on tomorrow’s race.
Be sure to try their Double The Odds promotion, which allows you to access double the odds on each and every runner in the 2013 Melbourne Cup.
So sign up to Ladbrokes.com.au and start experiencing betting the way it should be now.
#7 Foreteller – Horse Facts
- Barrier: 15
- Jockey: Craig Newitt
- Trainer: Chris Waller
- Owners: Werrett Bloodstock (Mgr: N Werrett), G G Ltd Syn (Mgr: G Peterson), I Bruce, D Ackery, F Cook, Mrs C Cook, K Hunt, B Mathieson, R Smith & B Bradley
- Age: 7YO
- Gender: Entire
- Breeding: by Dansili out of Prophecy
- Career: 36:10-4-1
- Last 6: x81024
- Prize Money: $1,469,771
- Track: 0:0-0-0
- Distance: 1:1-0-0
- Current 2013 Melbourne Cup Odds: $62 with Double The Odds
Why Foreteller Can Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- His last start fourth in the Cox Plate was promising going into Tuesday’s Melbourne Cup.
- He has previous winning experience at Flemington Racecourse.
Why Foreteller Can’t Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- He has never before been tested over the two mile trip.