Seville will be out to post just his second Australian win when he runs in the 2013 Melbourne Cup tomorrow November 5.
The five-year-old, who is paying $32 with Double The Odds at Ladbrokes.com.au, is coming off a seventh placing in the Group 1 Cox Plate last start.
Prior to that, he broke his Australian maiden with a victory in the Group 1 The Metropolitan at Royal Randwick on October 5.
He has never been extended over the 3,200 metre distance, however, has shown the most ability over the longer trips this spring.
It’s not too late to open an account with our favourite online bookmaker Ladbrokes.com.au in time for the 2013 Melbourne Cup.
Join now to secure a bonus bet worth up to $500 just by signing up today!
Ladbrokes.com.au are also offering Double The Odds on each and every horse in the 2013 Melbourne Cup.
So what are you waiting for? Join now and start receiving the premium betting experience today!
#12 Seville– Horse Facts
- Barrier: 9
- Jockey: Hugh Bowman
- Trainer: Robert Hickmott
- Owners: N C Williams, Mr & Mrs L J Williams, B N Singer, V Sammartino, P Mehrten, M Gudinski, Heffernan Bloodstock P/L (Mgr: D A Heffernan), Jacobsen Bloodstock P/L (Mgr: P N Jacobsen), Echo Beach Bloodstock (Mgr: A L & B A Green)
- Age: 6YO
- Gender: Entire
- Breeding: by Galileo out of Silverskaya
- Career: 19:2-6-1
- Last 6: x00917
- Prize Money: $1,171,943
- Track: 1:0-1-0
- Distance: 0:0-0-0
- Current 2013 Melbourne Cup Odds: $32 with Double The Odds
Why Seville Can Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- He has drawn well in barrier nine of 24 runners.
- Seville has experience at Flemington prior to tomorrow’s race.
Why Seville Can’t Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- He has never won over the distance and has been in patchy form of late.