Voleuse De Coeurs will be attempting to keep her flawless two mile record intact when she runs in the 2013 Melbourne Cup at Flemington tomorrow.
The five-year-old mare has won both her previous runs at 3,2000 metres, meaning the trip is no problem for the galloper.
Voleuse De Coeurs’ most recent start was in the Group 1 Irish St Leger, which she won by an impressive six lengths.
The Teofilo mare will be making her Australian debut since being purchased for a rumoured $1.7 million by Australian interests from Dermot Weld’s stables in England.
Voleuse De Coeurs is paying $34 with Double The Odds at Ladbrokes.com.au to win the 2013 Melbourne Cup for new trainer Mike Moroney.
Don’t miss out on backing the winner in the 2013 Melbourne Cup! You will find all the best odds at Ladbrokes.com.au this Cup Day.
Ensure you also claim their Double The Odds on the Melbourne Cup by opening a Ladbrokes.com.au account today.
Join our favourite bookie ladbrokes.com.au to gain access to these fantastic odds throughout the remainder of the 2013 spring racing carnival.
So open a Ladbrokes.com.au account now and also claim your bonus bet of $500 today!
#17 Voleuse De Coeurs– Horse Facts
- Barrier: 21
- Jockey: James McDonald
- Trainer: Michael Moroney
- Owners: Eliza Park International (Mgr: Mr M W Lui), T K Cheng, Y L Lee, B S Chui, S T Wan, K B Lo, K H Wong & P C Chan
- Age: 5YO
- Gender: Mare
- Breeding: by Teofilo out of Vadorga
- Career: 13:5-3-2
- Last 6: x21321
- Prize Money: $279,235
- Track: 0:0-0-0
- Distance: 2:2-0-0
- Current 2013 Melbourne Cup Odds: $34 with Double The Odds
Why Voleuse De Coeurs Can Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- She has a flawless record at the distance, winning both her previous runs over 3,200 metres.
- She won the Irish St Leger last start by an incredible six lengths and has a fantastic race record.
Why Voleuse De Coeurs Can’t Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- She will jump from wide out in barrier 21 and is having her first Australian start.