Super Cool will face his biggest career challenge when he runs in the $6 million Melbourne Cup at Flemington Racecourse tomorrow November 5, 2013.
The four-year-old earned his entry into the Melbourne Cup thanks to his second placing in last year’s Victoria Derby and this autumn’s Australian Cup win.
That left trainer Mark Kavanagh free to plan a low pressure spring campaign that would allow Super Cool to be at his peak for the Melbourne Cup 2013.
The four-year-old placed fifth in the Group 1 Cox Plate last start and will be out to go four places better in tomorrow’s race.
Super Cool is currently paying big odds of $102 with Ladbrokes.com.au as part of their Double The Odds promo.
Ensure you don’t miss out on backing Super Cool in the 2013 Melbourne Cup. Just open an account with Ladbrokes.com.au today to secure the best odds on the race.
Ladbrokes.com.au is offering bonus bets worth up to $500 to new customers who sign up now, as well as Double The Odds on the Cup.
So join now and claim your bonus $500 bet instantly in time for the spring carnival and the 2013 Melbourne Cup!
#13 Super Cool– Horse Facts
- Barrier: 13
- Jockey: Corey Brown
- Trainer: Mark Kavanagh
- Owners: Rokk Ebony Synd (Mgr: TJ Torcasio), Calabria Synd, Wind Flyer Racing, Rokk Ebony No 2 Synd, Mr A E Fargas, Mr B C D Holt
- Age: 4YO
- Gender: Gelding
- Breeding: by Fastnet Rock out of Queen Mother
- Career: 14:4-2-3
- Last 6: x34935
- Prize Money: $1,396,350
- Track: 4:1-1-0
- Distance: 0:0-0-0
- Current 2013 Melbourne Cup Odds: $102 with Double The Odds
Why Super Cool Can Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- He has winning form at the track and has not been pushed throughout his spring racing carnival campaign.
Why Super Cool Can’t Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- Super Cool is yet to claim a win this spring racing carnival.