Dandino will have his first attempt over the 3,200 metre distance when he runs in the 2013 Melbourne Cup this Tuesday at Flemington Racecourse.
The seven-year-old produced a fast finishing second placing in the Caulfield Cup last start and will be looking to go one better in the $6 million Cup.
Dandino has won eight of his 26 race starts and has earned more than $1.34 million in prize money during his horse racing career.
The Dansili entire won the American St Leger earlier this preparation and has not placed worse than second in his four runs this year.
Dandino is the market mover at Ladbrokes.com.au and is paying Double The Odds of $22 to win the 2013 Melbourne Cup.
Ensure you open an account with our favourite online bookmaker Ladbrokes.com.au today.
So join now and start receiving the premium betting experience, including Double The Odds, today!
#8 Dandino – Horse Facts
- Barrier: 4
- Jockey: Ryan Moore
- Trainer: Marco Botti
- Owners: Australian Thoroughbred B’Stock (Mgr D & E Dance), Merlin B’Stock, I Hicks, C Smith, Kahlefeldt Family Racing, SCG Racing, G Gereaux, M Eastmure, W Martin, G De Graaff, C Willian, M Byrne, V Ristevski, F Morris, Love Racing, A Cid, Gogetters, Biggsys, Baker Bucket List, ATB Dandino
- Age: 7YO
- Gender: Entire
- Breeding: by Dansili out of Generous Diana
- Career: 26:8-9-1
- Last 6: x221x2
- Prize Money: $1,345,644
- Track: 0:0-0-0
- Distance: 0:0-0-0
- Current 2013 Melbourne Cup Odds: $22 with Double The Odds
Why Dandino Can Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- Dandino produced an impressive second placing in the Caulfield Cup last start behind Fawkner.
- He has drawn ideally in barrier four.
Why Dandino Can’t Win The 2013 Melbourne Cup
- He has never run over the 3,200 metre distance and even his trainer is unsure if he will stay.