The Doomben Cup 2018 takes centre stage in...
Green Moon will look to claim his first win of the spring when he lines up for the Group 1 Cox Plate at Moonee Valley this Saturday October 26,2013.
The six-year-old will be out to post his first win since saluting in the $6.2 million Melbourne Cup last November.
Green Moon’s most recent start was in the Group 1 Underwood Stakes, where he placed ninth of 14 runners.
The Montjeu entire is trained at Mt Macedon by Robert Hickmott and will be third-up in the 2013 Cox Plate.
Green Moon has won seven of his 24 race starts and has earned more than $5 million in prize money during his impressive career.
Want Double The Odds on the 2013 Cox Plate? Well you will get just that at (ladbrokes).
Just open an account with Ladbrokes.com.au today to secure the best odds on the 2013 Cox Plate!
Ladbrokes.com.au is offering bonus bets worth up to $500 to new customers who sign up now as part of their welcome offer.
You could be receiving Double The Odds on the Cox Plate this weekend, just for signing up with ladbrokes.com.au.
So join now and claim your bonus $500 bet instantly!
#1 Green Moon – Horse Facts
- Barrier: 12
- Jockey: Brett Prebble
- Trainer: Robert Hickmott
- Owners: N C Williams, Mr & Mrs L J Williams
- Age: 7YO
- Gender: Entire
- Breeding: by Montjeu out of Green Noon
- Career: 24-7-3-0
- Last 6: x44x59
- Prize Money: $5,061,346
- Track: 3-0-1-0
- Distance: 8-4-1-0
- Current 2013 Caulfield Cup Odds: $34 with Double The Odds
Why Green Moon Can Win The 2013 Cox Plate
- Green Moon has won on four of the eight occasions he has contested this distance.
- Lloyd Williams’ horses are always big chances in the big spring classics.
Why Green Moon Can’t Win The 2013 Cox Plate
- He has not been in in winning form this spring racing carnival.
- Green Moon has drawn wide in barrier 12 for the 2013 Cox Plate.
- He has never won at Moonee Valley, despite three attempts.
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.