Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
Silent Achiever will attempt to win the Group 1 Caulfield Cup when it runs at Caulfield Racecourse this Saturday October 19, 2013.
The five-year-old mare will be having her very first run in the $2.65 million classic and has been widely backed thanks to her ideal barrier draw of five.
Silent Achiever has won six of her 20 race starts and has earned more than $1.16 million in prize money during her career.
The O’Reilly mare will have no issue over the 2,400 metres distance, having won the Group 1 New Zealand Derby over the same trip last year.
Trained by Roger James in New Zealand, Silent Achiever will be having her fourth spring carnival start in the 2013 Caulfield Cup.
Her most recent result was a sixth placing in the Group 1 Turnbull Stakes at Flemington Racecourse behind Happy Trails on October 5.
Ensure you don’t miss out getting these great odds on this spring racing carnival.
Just open an account with Ladbrokes.com.au today to secure Double The Odds on the 2013 Caulfield Cup!
Ladbrokes.com.au is offering bonus bets worth up to $500 to new customers who sign up now as part of their welcome offer.
So join now and claim your bonus $500 bet instantly.
#15 Silent Achiever – Horse Facts
- Barrier: 5
- Jockey: Glen Boss
- Trainer: Roger James
- Owners: K J Hickman
- Age: 5YO
- Gender: Mare
- Breeding: by O’Reilly out of Winning Spree
- Career: 20-6-3-2
- Last 6: 24×066
- Prize Money: $1.16 million
- Track: 2-0-0-0
- Distance: 3-1-1-0
- Current 2013 Caulfield Cup Odds: $16 with Double The Odds
Why Silent Achiever Can Win The 2013 Caulfield Cup
- She is proven at the 2,400 metre distance, having only failed to place once in three attempts.
- Silent Achiever has drawn perfectly in barrier five.
- She is lightly raced for her age and should be reaching her peak fitness in time for the Caulfield Cup 2013.
Why Silent Achiever Can’t Win The 2013 Caulfield Cup
- Her record at Caulfield Racecourse is far from ideal, failing to place in both her previous runs.
- She has not been in winning form this spring.
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.