A capacity field of sixteen fillies will line up...
An even bunch of juveniles arrive at Doomben on Saturday to chase Group 2 success in the 2013 BRC Sires’ Produce Stakes (1350m).
Sydney colt Zoustar is the $3.30 top elect at bookmaker.com.au but is followed closely in betting by local filly Missy Longstocking ($3.70).
In what looks an open race, Bound For Earth ($7.50), Vilanova ($7.50) and Hooked ($8) are also under double figures.
But there’s plenty of quality to be found outside the favourites inlucind Le Val ($14) and Vo Heart ($16) who are both coming off stakes victories.
So just who will take out this two-year-old feature? Keep reading for the best BRC Sires’ Produce tips from Races.com.au.
#7 Hooked $8
- Won first two starts of career before running fourth from wide barrier on heavy track in Champagne Classic
- Drawn well in three here and should get a dry track
- Won at track and distance two starts back
- Horse he be that day was Vo Heart, who has since won the Champagne Classic
#5 Zoustar $3.30
- Unbeaten from two career starts
- Chris Waller stable is flying
- Won over 1300m last start and looked as if further will be no problem
- To be ridden by top jockey Hugh Bowman
#13 Global Dream $18
- Might be a touch underrated
- Was fourth in the Magic Millions Classic
- Resumed from a spell to run third in Champagne Classic
- Should improve with extra distance this weekend
Agree with these selections? Fancy some of your own tips? It doesn’t matter who you like, ensure you are getting great odds by betting at bookmaker.com.au. the fully Australian-owned bookie and home of the $500 bonus bet offer!
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.