Doomben 10,000 winner English could be racing...
When All Too Hard steps out in the Group 1 2013 Australian Guineas (1600m) at Flemington on Saturday, he will start as an incredibly short favourite.
He’s currently at $1.28 and he more than deserves that price.
Australia’s most valuable stallion prospect comes back to his own age group to chase a third consecutive Group 1 win after dominating the older horses in the CF Orr Stakes and the Futurity Stakes.
He’s on a short seven-day turnaround but John Hawkes is one of the most experienced and well-regarded trainers in the business and doesn’t back up horses on a whim.
The major obstacles to All Too Hard’s Australian Guineas hopes appear to be a wide barrier 14 draw and a potential wet track.
Not convinced that All Too Hard Will be too good? Still making up your mind about the Guineas? Keep reading as we have the stats that matter and the pros and cons about the superstar’s chances this weekend.
#1 All Too Hard – Horse Facts
- Barrier: 14
- Jockey: Dwayne Dunn
- Trainer: John, Michael and Wayne Hawkes
- Owners: Vinery Stud Synd (Mgr: P Orton), Kia-Ora Stud Synd (Mgr: A Krishnan), Echo Beach B’Stock Syn (Mgr: A Green), Stratheden Stud Synd (Mgr: C Marheine).
- Age: 3YO
- Gender: Colt
- Breeding: by Casino Price out of Helsinge
- Career: 11-6-2-1
- Win: 55%
- Place: 27%
- Last 6: 541211
- Prize Money: $2.04 million
- Track: 2-2-0-0
- Distance: 2-1-0-0
- Current 2013 Australian Guineas Odds: $1.28
Why All Too Hard Can Win the 2013 Australian Guineas
- Absolute class galloper with six wins from 11 starts including three Group 1s
- In sensational form, has won two Group 1s to begin his autumn campaign
- Drops back to his own age group after beating older horses
- Has won at the distance at Group 1 level in last year’s Caulfield Guineas
- Unbeaten at the track
Why All Too Hard Can’t Win the 2013 Australian Guineas
- Seven day back up?
- Wide barrier (14)
For the best betting on the Australian Guineas and all the other Flemington action this Saturday, head to bookmaker.com.au!
Open an account quoting the code BONUSBET today to give yourself a huge betting boost with their sensational $400 bonus bet offer!
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.