Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
Dear Demi will be out to claim her first Group 1 start when she runs in the 2012 Crown Oaks at Flemington racecourse last start.
The three-year-old finished fourth in her last start in the Group 2 Wakeful Stakes at Flemington Racecourse when caught behind a wall of horses in the final straight.
It will be the first time Dear Demi has run the 2,500 metre distance, however, a large amount of punters are confident it won’t pose any dramas.
Dear Demi is currently paying odds of $4.60 to win the 2012 Crown Oaks, which is also known as the VRC Oaks, at bookmaker.com.au.
#1 Dear Demi – Horse Facts
- Jockey: Jim Cassidy
- Trainer: Clarry Conners
- Barrier: 12
- Owners: Strawberry Hill Stud Syndicate (Mgr: J D Singleton)
- Age: 3YO
- Gender: Filly
- Breeding: by Dehere out of Shirley
- Win: 21%
- Win and Place: 64%
- Last 6: 314324
- Prize Money: $525,900
- Career: 14-3-3-3
- Track: 1-0-0-0
- Distance: 0-0-0-0
- Current 2012 Crown Oaks odds: $4.40
Why Dear Demi Can Win 2012 Crown Oaks
- She has been to Flemington before.
- Dear Demi has consistently performed in the top three or four in all her race starts this preparation.
- She appeared to want further when caught behind a wall of horses down the final straight last start.
Why Dear Demi Can’t Win 2012 Crown Oaks
- She has never run the distance
- She is in barrier 12 of 15 for the race.
Ensure you don’t miss out getting great odds on the Crown Oaks 2012.
Just open an account with bookmaker.com.au today to secure the best odds on the race.
bookmaker.com.au is offering bonus bets worth up to $400 to new customers who sign up now and enter the promo code BONUSBET.
So join now and claim your bonus $400 bet instantly!
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.