Voila Ici will be looking a form revival when he runs in the Group 1 Melbourne Cup at Flemington Racecoursetomorrow November 6, 2012.
The seven-year-old left everyone doubting his staying ability when trailing off to finish last in the $2.5 million Caulfield Cup last start.
However, the Daylami entire was in top form this spring, placing second in the Group 1 Turnbull Stakes two starts back.
Voila Ici will have to prove he can run the 3,200 metre trip as he lines up against one of the best field of Melbourne Cup horses in the $6 million race tomorrow.
See below for the most up to date information analysing Voila Ici’s chances in the 2012 Melbourne Cup.
#6 Voila Ici – Horse Facts
- Jockey: Vlad Duric
- Trainer: Peter Moody
- Owners: Glenlogan Park (Mgr: J M Haseler), B Danaher, P E Shadforth, E A & Mrs J A Galante, K A Miller, S Bishopp-Cruciani, D Bernsen, Dick & Morrissy Racing (Mgr: S P Morrissy), W S Vlahos
- Age: 8YO
- Gender: Entire
- Breeding: by Daylami out of Far Hope
- Win: 41%
- Place: 34%
- Last 6: 3×6240
- Prize Money: $1.72 million
- Track: 1-0-0-0
- Distance: 0-0-0-0
- Current 2012 Melbourne Cup odds: $151
Why Voila Ici Can Win the 2012 Melbourne Cup
- Has shown promising form this spring racing carnival at Group 1 level.
- Drawn well in barrier 13 for the race.
Why Voila Ici Can’t Win the 2012 Melbourne Cup
- Has never won over the 3,200 metre distance.
- Appeared unable to stay when last in the Caulfield Cup last start.
- Voila Ici hasn’t won a race since June, 2011.
Just open an account with bookmaker.com.au today to secure the best odds on the 2012 Melbourne Cup.
You could be using your bonus to back Voila Ici, or any other horse you choose, to win the 2012 Melbourne Cup tomorrow.
So join now and claim your bonus $400 bet instantly!