Ocean Park will out to keep his perfect spring race record alive when he runs in the Group 1 Mackinnon Stakes tomorrow November 3, 2012, at Flemington Racecourse.
The four-year-old demonstrated his ability to win the $3 million Cox Plate at Moonee Valley last weekend ahead of a brilliant run from All Too Hard.
Ocean Park has a near impeccable race record, winning seven of his 11 race starts and finishing outside the top three on just one occasion.
The Thorn Park gelding will be having his fifth and final race start of the spring racing carnival in the 2012 Mackinnon Stakes, where he is well backed to keep his winning streak intact.
Check out the latest information below in order to make your own mind up whether Ocean Park can win the 2012 Mackinnon Stakes tomorrow.
#7 Ocean Park – Horse Facts
- Jockey: Chris Munce
- Trainer: Gary Hennessy
- Owners: Mr A K K Wong, Mr G T Hennessy, Mr S S Y Yan
- Age: 4YO
- Gender: Entire
- Breeding: by Thorn Park out of Sayyida
- Win: 64%
- Win and Place: 91%
- Last 6: 2×1111
- Prize Money: $2.6 million
- Track: 0-0-0-0
- Distance: 4-2-2-0
- Current 2012 Mackinnon Stakes odds: $1.55
Why Ocean Park Can Win the 2012 Mackinnon Stakes
- He has proven himself to be one of the best weight-for-age horses in Australasia.
- He has not finished outside the top two at this distance.
- Ocean Park has not been beaten on one occasion this spring racing carnival.
- He has won all his past five starts at Group 1 level.
Why Ocean Park Can’t Win the 2012 Mackinnon Stakes
- This will be Ocean Park’s first time running at Flemington Racecourse.
- Chris Munce has never before ridden the horse, with Glen Boss having been his regular rider this spring.
Make sure you open an account with bookmaker.com.au in order to secure fantastic odds this spring carnival.
bookmaker.com.au is offering a bonus bet worth up to $400 to use on a race like this weekend’s 2012 Mackinnon Stakes or any other spring race you may choose.
Sign up to bookmaker.com.au now and start betting this spring!