Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
December Draw will be out to complete unfinished business in Saturday’s 2012 Caulfield Cup after finishing at the back of the field last year when starting as favourite.
The Mark Kavanagh-trained gelding suffered an injury during last year’s Caulfield Cup but has shown promising lead-up form ahead of his second attempt.
He is the third favourite in the Caulfield Cup betting market behind Gai Waterhouse import Glencadam Gold and former Melbourne Cup winner Dunaden.
Unsure whether to take December Draw in the Caulfield Cup? Keep reading as we detail the stats that matter and all the pros and cons about this talented import.
# December Draw – Horse Facts
- Jockey: Michael Rodd
- Trainer: Mark Kavanagh
- Owners: RA Pegum & G Towzell
- Age: 6YO
- Gender: Gelding
- Breeding: by Medecis out of New York
- Career: 26-8-3-6
- Last 6: 0X833
- Current 2012 Caulfield Cup Odds: $7.50
Why December Draw Can Become the 2012 Caulfield Cup winner
- In good form, having placed in both the Group Underwood Stakes and Turnbull Stakes
- Is a consistent Group 1 performer
- Has won at the track before
- Fourth run of his preparation so will be rock-hard fit
Why December Draw Can’t Become the 2012 Caulfield Cup winner
- Does not have a sharp turn of foot possessed by some rivals
- Has not shown he can run a strong 2400m
Think December Draw can win the Caulfield Cup? Dunaden? Glencadam Gold? No matter who you fancy, ensure you are getting great odds by signing up at bookmaker.com.au.
Quote the code BONUSBET when signing up today to give your Caulfield Cup betting a huge boost with their $400 bonus bet offer!
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.