Group 1 racing comes to a close at Eagle Farm this Saturday with the fillies and mares lining up in the Tattersall’s Tiara 2012, and to help our readers back a winner on the weekend below we have made our insider Tattersall’s Tiara betting tips public knowledge.
Jumping at 3:47pm as Eagle Farm Race 7 the $500,000 Group 1 Sky Racing Tattersall’s Tiara (1400m) features a big field of 19 in total, 18 confirmed starters and a single emergency.
With so many smart horses engaged the Tattersall’s Tiara form guide is certainly a big one to go over.
That’s why the expert team of form analysts and tipsters spent time this week doing it for you, publishing our exclusive 2012 Tattersall’s Tiara Form Guide & Betting Preview.
Based on the facts and trends we uncovered there, we have also come up with the best Tattersall’s Tiara tips listed below.
#16 Pear Tart ($17)
- Boasts the second highest Win Rate in the field with 62.50%
- Out for their fourth win on the trot at Eagle Farm
- Won over the Track & Distance last time out beating the boys in the Group 2 Queensland Guineas (1400m)
- Her past three have been in the wet but she also has winning form at Eagle Farm on a Good (3) back in the summer
- Distance is perfect, she saw it for the first time in the Guineas and thrived
- Is drawn wide (14) but can overcome as she won last time from barrier 13 (of 18)
- Track record is outstanding (7-5-0-0)
#1 Mid Summer Music ($5.50)
- Showed her class winning the Stradbroke Handicap as a $30 roughie last time out
- One of only three previous winners at the track and distance
- Dry track will suit
- Needs to overcome barrier 18 which rules her out of the win for us
- Good record over the 1400m (3-1-1-0)
#2 Red Tracer ($10)
- Comes off a win in the Group 2 Dane Ripper Stakes over this track and distance, same race last year’s winner Yosei came via
- That was on a Heavy (8) and this known mudlark need to prove themselves on firmer ground
- Gets a better draw then some of the others with barrier 11
- This is her pet distance as she is yet to finish out of the top two over 1400m (4-2-2-0)
Roughies We Like
#13 Alltherightmoves ($31)
- Good record at Eagle Farm (3-1-1-1)
- Her third in the Dane Ripper was a great effort
- Boasts one of the best place rates with 81.82%
- Runs well on all types of ground having also finished second in the Group 3 Glenlogan Park Stakes over 1350m on a Good (3) at Doomben two back
- Unbeaten last prep with four wins
#11 Risk Aversion ($34)
- Has the right draw (6) and jockey (Chris Munce)
- One of only two to be ridden by a former Tatt’s Tiara winning jockey, Munce won with Bonanova back in 2000
- Loves Eagle Farm boating three wins and two thirds from five starts here
- Has won over the distance before
- Has the best place percentage of the field with an ultra-consistent 88.89%
Take advantage of our Tattersall’s Tiara trifecta and roughie selections at the guaranteed best price online with bookmaker.com.au.
Now is the perfect time to discover the benefits of betting online as bookmaker.com.au are offering first time customers a $300 bonus bet when they make their first investment and quote the promo code BONUSBET!