Betting for the 2018 Group 1 $700,000 Altus...
That’s right the Races.com.au’s popular two-word form guide is here for Saturday’s Doncaster Mile 2012, the chances of the remaining 19 hopefuls in the lucrative handicap clash summed up in just two words.
Don’t spend hours scrolling through the form guide and stats on the $2 million Group 1 BMW Doncaster Mile (1600m) as we’ve already done the hard work for you.
We’ve looked at the lead-up runs, the track and distance records, and the wet form on the Doncaster Mile field and come up with the most accurate and concise betting guide on Royal Randwick Race 7 for Saturday.
It’s an intriguing one because of the Heavy track and big field, 19 still in the running after the early scratchings of King’s Rose who is invited to Hong Kong next month, Rekindled Interest who is being saved for the Queen Elizabeth Stakes next week, and the injured Single.
Will Secret Admirer win her third Group 1 victory over the Randwick mile?
If she runs will More Joyous atone for her shock loss in the Doncaster last year?
Will another of Gai Waterhouse’s trio hand her her seventh Doncaster Mile win?
Can Chris Waller win his third with one of his four hopefuls including former champ Rangirangdoo or the well-fancied Shoot Out?
See below to find out then head to our No. 1 recommended bookie bookmaker.com.au for all the best Doncaster Mile betting odds and options!
2012 Doncaster Mile Form Guide in Two Words
- 1. RANGIRANGDOO ($10) – Big Weight
- 2. MORE JOYOUS ($6.50) – Scratch Out?
- 3. SHOOT OUT ($7.50) – Loves Randwick
- 4. REKINDLED INTEREST – Scratched
- 5. ALBERT THE FAT ($67) – Wrong Waller
- 6. SINCERO ($8) – Place Bet
- 7. DANLEIGH ($41) – Not Anymore
- 8. HAPPY ZERO ($61) – Zero Chance
- 9. WALL STREET ($21) – Out Classed
- 10. SECRET ADMIRER ($6.50) – Deserved Favourite
- 11. CENTENNIAL PARK ($67) – Take Walk
- 12. KING’S ROSE – Scratched
- 13. HURTLE MYRTLE ($11) – Genuine Threat
- 14. MONTON ($18) – Right Distance
- 15. HE’S REMARKABLE ($21) – Exotic Inclusion
- 16. YOSEI ($26) – Could Surprise
- 17. ABSOLUTELY ($26) – Loves Mud
- 18. NIAGARA ($9) – Class Colt
- 19. FAST CLIP ($31) – Prelude Winner
- 20. SINGLE – Scratched
- 21. HAPPY TRAILS ($41) – Good Value
- 22. ALL LEGAL (bookmaker.com.au) – Can’t Challenge
Think you’ve uncovered the Doncaster Mile winner based on the above?
Lock them in now at bookmaker.com.au, and remember if you are a first-time depositing customer there to quote the unique codeword BONUSBET to enjoy your $300 Bonus Welcome Bet!
*All odds quoted are Fixed Win from bookmaker.com.au and subject to change
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.