Doomben 10,000 winner English could be racing...
They bombed out first-up against a similar field, but racetrack whispers are that the John Thompson-trained Trusting could be a diamond in the rough when it comes to placing your Chipping Norton Stakes 2012 bets ahead of Saturday’s showdown at Warwick Farm.
Our preferred online bookmaker – bookmaker.com.au – are paying $6 for Trusting to win the Chipping Norton ahead of the likes of Cox Plate winner Pinker Pinker and Chris Waller’s Shoot Out.
Trusting is the definite Chipping Norton Stakes betting market mover as they have come in from their original price of $6.50.
So is this flow of money for the only non-Group 1 winner in the field justified? Or will the punters be crying into their beers when another runner comes home first in the Chipping Norton Stakes results?
Check out the reasons for and against Trusting winning the Chipping Norton in the Races.com.au team’s exclusive report below.
Trusting – Horse Facts
- Trainer: John P Thompson
- Jockey: Joao Moreira
- Barrier: 4
- Weight: 59kg
- Owners: Patinack Farm Racing Syndicate
- Age: 5YO
- Gender: Stallion
- Breeding: from Tale Of The Cat (USA) out of Zabeel (NZ) mare Legible (NZ)
- Career: 22-4-4-2
- Prize Money: $900,600
- Current Chipping Norton Stakes Odds: $6.50 @ bookmaker.com.au
Why Trusting Can Win the 2012 Chipping Norton Stakes
- Is a former winner at the track and distance when defeating My Kingdom Of Fife in the Group 2 Chelmsford Stakes in September last year
- Their overall mile record is solid with a win and two second place finishes from six attempts
- Are a Slow track winner
Why Trusting Won’t Win the 2012 Chipping Norton Stakes
- Is the only remaining horse in the field to not win at Group 1 level
- Has never won on Heavy ground
- Were disappointing first-up when eighth in the Group 2 Apollo Stakes (1400m), a race fellow Chipping Norton rival Shoot Out ran second in
- Have only won one of their six second-up starts to date
- Have one of the lowest Winning Percentages of the field with a strike rate of just 18.18%
Get behind Trusting or one of their smart rivals in the Chipping Norton Stakes markets open now at the country’s leading online bookie bookmaker.com.au.
Now is the time to get your weekend wagers down before markets firm, and it is also the time to sign-up with bookmaker.com.au as all new depositing players are being rewarded with a juicy $300 bonus welcome bet!
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.