Betting for the 2018 Group 1 $700,000 Altus...
While all the hype has been about Helmet and Mosheen in the lead up to the 2012 Australian Guineas, in such a big field it is impossible to rule out the likes of third favourite That’s the One.
The Australian Guineas is the major race on the Flemington card tomorrow (race 6 – 4:00pm VIC time) and the Colin and Cindy Anderson trained horse is definitely one to be considered.
The gelding has a more than respectable record, having chalked up three victories from five starts.
Included in those victories is the CS Hayes Stakes two weeks ago, the same Group 3 race in which Australian Guineas favourite Helmet finished fifth.
The length of the race could be one obstacle for That’s the One, as he is yet to run more than 1400 metres. Top rivals Mosheen and Helmet have both won over the Australian Guineas 1600 metre distance.
Horse Facts – That’s the One
- Jockey: Craig Williams
- Trainers: Colin and Cindy Anderson
- Owners: W J Sexton, Mrs P M Sexton, T A Sexton, Ms C L Sexton & Ms E K Sexton
- Gender: Gelding
- Breeding: by Snippetson out of Chosen
- Career: 5 3-1-0
- Prize Money: $174,063
- Current Australian Guineas Odds: $8.50 at Luxbet
Why That’s the One Can Win the 2012 Australian Guineas
- That’s the One has an impressive record of three wins from five stars
- He is in good form coming off victory in the CS Hayes Stakes
- He will be ridden by experienced jockey Craig Williams
Why That’s the One Can’t Win the 2012 Australian Guineas
- He has drawn barrier 14 and no horse has even won the race from a double-digit gate
- He has never run more than 1400 metres
- He has never run in a Group 1 race
Can you pick the winner in the 2012 Australian Guineas? If you want the best odds on your horse of choice, remember to visit Luxbet.
Whether you fancy That’s the One, Helmet, Mosheen on on of the outside showings, Luxbet offer you the odds to fulfill your betting needs.
If you sign up today using the code BONUSBET, you can also cash in on a massive $400 bonus bet.
So visit our favourite bookamker Luxbet and back the Australian Guineas 2012 winner.
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.