This Saturday a field of last year’s Magic Millions yearlings will face off in the iconic 2012 Magic Millions 2YO Classic at the Gold Coast, and with so many of the hopefuls being relative unknowns on the scene so early in their careers, below the Races.com.au team have the ultimate two-word form guide on the feature to help you pick the winner.
A capacity field of 16 starters plus five emergencies has been accepted for the $2 million BMW Magic Millions 2YO Classic (1200m) this year, and while they may not have a lengthy career to do the form on, there are still plenty of facts and stats to consider before placing your bets at Luxbet.
By the numbers the 2012 Magic Millions Classic field features:
- 4 horses that have started more than three times
- 7 last-start winners
- 1 previous Gold Coast winner
- 2 gallopers sired by a former Magic Millions Classic winner
- 1 hopeful former a former Magic Millions winning mare
With all of this plus lead-up races, sectional times, barriers, jockey statistics and more to take into account doing the Magic Millions Classic form can seem daunting.
To save our readers time we have gone over all the important info on the race and field and have come up with an exclusive, concise two word Magic Millions 2YO Classic form guide assessing the chances of each hopeful in…two words!
- 1. NOOGOORA BURR ($26 Luxbet) – Too Wide
- 2. AMORINO ($7.50 Luxbet) – Snitzel Repeat?
- 3. SIZZLING ($3.50 Luxbet) – Hot Hot
- 4. TRAVINO ($51 Luxbet) – Wrong Draw
- 5. LITTLE CRITTER ($51 Luxbet) – Little Chance
- 6. FUNDIDO ($15 Luxbet) – Needs Luck
- 7. PURE WHISPER ($81 Luxbet) – Purely Dreaming
- 8. DRIEFONTEIN ($31 Luxbet) – Deserved Favourite
- 9. Hoss Amor ($16 Luxbet) – Wyong Winner
- 10. Snipzu ($19 Luxbet) – Smart Filly
- 11. Discreet ($26 Luxbet) – Forgive Last?
- 12. Alezan Thunder ($14 Luxbet) – Place Chance
- 13. Lady Colours ($26 Luxbet) – Liked Last
- 14. No Looking Back ($14 Luxbet) – Pedigree Perfect
- 15. Love Laughing ($71 Luxbet) – Needs Wet
- 16. Mrs Gray ($31 Luxbet) – Wrong Day
- 17e. Dear Demi ($31 Luxbet) – Sign Off
- 18e. Shamrock Slipper ($151 Luxbet) – Right Course
- 19e. Antarctic Dream ($151 Luxbet) – Dream On
- 20e. Grand Business ($81 Luxbet) – Gone Bankrupt
- 21e. Doubtfilly ($81 Luxbet) – Won’t start
Found your Magic Millions Classic favourite?
Get the hottest Gold Coast racing odds for all nine Magic Millions races this Saturday right now at Luxbet, the online bookie offering all first-time depositing customers a $400 bonus bet when they quote the code BONUSBET to cool you off this summer!