While the two-year-olds in Saturday’s Gold Coast Magic Millions 2YO Classic have only had a few runs for punters to do the form on, it is a different story for the three-year-olds facing off in the Magic Millions Guineas 2012, so to help our readers clean up on the Coast, below the Races.com.au have our insider two-word form guide on the $1 million feature.
Set to run one race after the $2 million MM Classic, the Gold Coast Magic Millions 3YO Guineas (1400m) is due to jump at 3:25pm (QLD time) with a full field of 16 starters plus five emergency runners engaged.
Of these 21 acceptors, only fourth emergency Angel Of Mercy has had fewer than four career starts meaning there is plenty of career starts for punters to go over and consider when assessing the chances of the 2012 Magic Millions Guineas field.
With six gallopers at single-figures in the Luxbet markets, four last-start winner, two previous victors at the Gold Coast track and three Sydney raiders there are plenty of stats to go over before placing your Magic Millions Guineas bets this year.
So you don’t have to scroll over the lengthy Magic Millions Guineas form guide, facts and stats, Races.com.au have done it for you.
Considering everything from lead-up races, sectional times, jockeys, barriers and breeding, below we have the exclusive Races.com.au 2012 Magic Millions Guineas Form Guide Analysis in Two Words.
- 1. Biggles ($10 Luxbet) – Out Wide
- 2. Rocket To Glory ($31 Luxbet) – No Gas
- 3. Noisy Ocean ($26 Luxbet) – Williams Factor
- 4. Double Impact ($61 Luxbet) – Out Classed
- 5. Easy Running ($8.50 Luxbet) – Market Mover
- 6. Aquatorial ($31 Luxbet) – Wrong Distance
- 7. Collector ($151 Luxbet) – A Fake
- 8. Safusa ($4 Luxbet) – Justified Favourite
- 9. Subarc ($7 [uxbet]) – Sydney Form
- 10. Pepper Jet ($71 Luxbet) – Can Lift
- 11. Show A Prince ($15 Luxbet) – The Door
- 12. Punch On ($8 Luxbet) – Group Winner
- 13. Playtime ($21 Luxbet) – Best Value
- 14. Happy Hussy ($5 Luxbet) – Earned This
- 15. Lucky Morna ($10 Luxbet) – Place Chance
- 16. Merryanna ($81 Luxbet) – 1400m Query
- 17e. Peppered Black ($41 Luxbet) – First-Up
- 18e. Spinhro ($61 Luxbet) – Can’t See
- 19e. State Of Wealth ($18 Luxbet) – Could Challenge
- 20e. Angel Of Mercy ($9 Luxbet) – If Starts
- 21e. C’est Lorraine ($101 Luxbet) – Won’t Run
Found the value bet in the Magic Millions Guineas 2012? Whether you are backing a short-priced favourite to win, or locking in a double-figure roughie in an exotic bet selection, online bookie Luxbet is where you need to be.