With 2011 nearing an end, the racing industry’s attention is turning to the upcoming summer features in 2012, one of the biggest of which is the 2012 BMW Magic Millions Race Day on the Gold Coast on Saturday January 14, 2012.
The richest meeting conducted by the Gold Coast Turf Club, and an always popular feature on the Australian summer racing schedule, the BMW Magic Millions Race Day features a top-class line up of racing headlined by the $2 million Magic Millions 2YO Classic (1200m).
There are nine stellar races on the Gold Coast Magic Millions Race Day program in 2012 with $4.4 million in total prize money on offer, the events restricted to Magic Millions graduates only.
Nominations for the day’s two headline events, the 2012 Magic Millions 2YO Classic and 2012 Magic Millions 3YO Guineas close on Friday December 9, 2011 with final fields out on Monday January 9, 2012.
All other Magic Millions 2012 Race Day nominations will be taken on Tuesday January 3, 2012 with acceptances taken and released on Wednesday January 11.
While there may be restrictions on the horses running in these races, there’s no restrictions for Luxbet punters when it comes to winning big this summer!
See below for the full list of 2012 Magic Millions Raceday Races, then get ready for the action by signing up with Luxbet and enjoy a $400 bonus bet instantly by depositing and quoting the code BONUSBET.
Magic Millions Race Day Schedule 2012:
- $2 million Magic Million 2YO Classic (1200m)
- $1 million Magic Millions 3YO Guineas (1400m)
- $400,000 Magic Millions Cup (1400m)
- $200,000 Magic Millions Sprint (1000m)
- $200,000 Magic Millions Stayers Cup (1800m)
- $200,000 Magic Millions Fillies & Mares Handicap (1300m)
- $100,000 Magic Millions Maiden Plate (1200m)
- $100,000 Magic Millions Class 6 Plate (1200m)
- $100,000 Magic Millions Country Cup (1400m)