Response will jump from the ideal barrier of three in the Group 1 Myer Classic at Flemington Racecourse tomorrow October 29, 2011.
The six-year-old mare is currently paying odds of $10 to win the Myer Classic 2011 at Luxbet.
Response, who is already a dual Group 1 winner, will be out to gain her first win of the spring racing carnival.
The Charge Forward mare has finished third in both in the Group 2 Gilgai Stakes and the Group 2 Tristarc Stakes so far this preparation.
You can find an assessment of Response’s chances in the 2011 Myer Classic below, so once you have picked a winner be sure to place your bets at our favourite online bookie Luxbet today.
Horse Facts – Response
- Jockey: Dwayne Dunn
- Trainer: Mathew Ellerton & Simon Zahra
- Owners: Mr B M Griffiths, Mrs M M Griffiths
- Age: 5YO
- Gender: Mare
- Breeding: by Charge Forward out of Live It Up
- Career: 18 4-4-3
- Prize Money: $816,575
- Current Myer Classic Odds: $10 at Luxbet
Why Response Can Win the 2011 Myer Classic
- Response has drawn well in barrier three
- She has only failed to place once at this track
- She has won over the 1,600 metre distance
- She is proven over all track conditions
Why Response Can’t Win The 2011 Myer Classic
- Response has not won a race since March this year
- She finished behind race favourite More Joyous in the Tristarc Stakes last start
Make sure you open an account with our most trusted online bookmaker Luxbet today to get fantastic odds on all the best races on the spring racing calendar!
Luxbet is offering a bonus bet of $100 for a limited time only to new customers who sign up for an account today and enter the promo code 100BONUSBET.
Just deposit between $25 into your new account when using this promo code and you will be rewarded with a bonus bet that is four times that value!
Luxbet is also offering existing customers their new best tote exotic + 5% offer which can be used on any race day this spring racing carnival that includes a Group 1 race as part of its program.
So sign up with Luxbet today and start experiencing their “Best of the Best” odds for yourself!