Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
More Joyous will look to continue her reign as one of Australia’s top mares when she takes on her own sex in the Group 1 Myer Classic at Flemington this Saturday October 29, 2011.
The five-year-old mare will attempt to back up her last start Tristarc Stakes win on October 15 with her first Group 1 victory of the spring racing carnival in Saturday’s Myer Classic.
Proven over the 1,600 metre distance, More Joyous will draw on her experience to overcome her wide barrier of 13 when she takes on the Myer Classic 2011 field.
If you would like to learn more of More Joyous’ chances in the 2011 Myer Classic, keep reading below to see the Races.com.au team’s arguments for and against the speedy mare.
Horse Facts – More Joyous
- Jockey: Nash Rawiller
- Trainer: Gai Waterhouse
- Owners: Strawberry Hill Stud (MGR: J D Singleton)
- Age: 5YO
- Gender: Mare
- Breeding: by More Than Ready out of Sunday Joy
- Career: 21 15-0-2
- Prize Money: $2,380,250
- Current Myer Classic Odds: $2..40 at Luxbet
Why More Joyous Can Win the 2011 Myer Classic
- More Joyous has an impressive record of 15 wins from just 21 starts
- She won her last start in the Tristarc Stakes
- She has won three of her four attempts at this distance
- She is proven on good, dead and slow-rated tracks
Why More Joyous Can’t Win The 2011 Myer Classic
- She has drawn wide in barrier 13
- She is carrying an entire eight kilograms more than second favourite Mosheen
- More Joyous has never run at Flemington Racecourse before
More Joyous is currently paying odds of $2.40 to win the 2011 Myer Classic at Luxbet so open an account today to secure these fantastic odds now!
Luxbet offer the “Best of the Best” odds on all the top races around the country.
Just enter the exclusive promo code BONUSBET when you join and you will receive a bonus bet valued at 100% of your initial deposit when you bank between $25 and $500 into your new account for a limited time only.
Furthermore, Luxbet members can enjoy the latest best tote exotic + 5% offer which is available on all race meets this spring racing carnival that feature a Group 1 race.
Also, did you know that Luxbet is owned by TABCORP? So you can bet with a company you know and trust, while still getting the great odds that a small bookie can offer.
So share in the Melbourne Spring Carnival riches by opening a Luxbet account today!
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.