Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
Mosheen will be looking to post an upset win over More Joyous in the 2011 Myer Classic at Flemington Racecourse this Saturday October 29, 2011.
One of four Group 1 races to run on Victoria Derby Day, the Myer Classic 2011 currently has a full field of 16 runners plus one emergency.
Mosheen, who is the only three-year-old in the fillies and mare’s field, will have the advantage in the weight division by carrying just 49 kilograms.
The Fastnet Rock filly has won her only other attempt at 1,600 metres at Flemington Racecourse and appears in stunning form ahead of her Myer Classic 2011 run.
Mosheen is currently paying odds of $4.60 to win the 2011 Myer Classic at Luxbet.
Horse Facts – Mosheen
- Jockey: Craig Williams
- Trainer: Robert Smerdon
- Owners: P S & Miss S E Sly, P S Kelly, Miss B J Sly, J H Kreuzer, Ms J M Mccaughey, B A Wilson, B S Stanley & T A Corstens
- Age: 3YO
- Gender: Filly
- Breeding: by Fastnet Rock out of Sumehra
- Career: 7 2-2-2
- Prize Money: $931,200
- Current Myer Classic Odds: $4.60 at Luxbet
Why Mosheen Can Win the 2011 Myer Classic
- She has the lightest weight in the field, carrying 7.5 kilograms less than any other runner
- She has won at Flemington before
- She has never finished outside the placings at this distance
- Mosheen will be ridden by in-form rider Craig Williams
Why Mosheen Can’t Win The 2011 Myer Classic
- She has drawn outside in barrier 12
- Mosheen is the only filly in the field
Make sure you open an account with Luxbet, our favourite online bookmaker, in time for this Saturday’s Myer Classic 2011.
Luxbet are offering a bonus bet worth up to $500 to all new customers who enter the promo code BONUSBET when opening an account for a limited time only.
Just deposit between $25 and $500 into your new account when using this promo code and Luxbet will reward you with a bonus bet worth 100% of your initial deposit.
So sign up and start winning today!
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.