Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
Peter Moody’s King’s Rose will attempt to continue her impressive spring carnival performance when she competes in the $3 million Cox Plate tomorrow October 22, 2011.
King’s Rose has blossomed since being transferred from New Zealand to Moody’s Caulfield stables and has proven herself over three tough runs.
The four-year-old mare won both the Group 2 Memsie Stakes and Stock Stakes this spring before finishing a close second to Secret Admirer in the Group 1 Toorak Handicap last start.
King’s Rose, who has drawn well in barrier two for tomorrow’s Cox Plate 2011, appears to be a forgotten danger in the race and below you can see why.
Horse Facts – King’s Rose
- Jockey: Luke Nolen
- Trainer: Peter Moody
- Owners: Dr G W W Tsoi
- Age: 4YO
- Gender: Mare
- Breeding: by Redoute’s Choice out of Nureyev’s Girl
- Career: 15 8-2-0
- Prize Money: $615,661
- Current Cox Plate Odds: $13 at Luxbet
Why King’s Rose Can Win the 2011 Cox Plate
- King’s Rose has won both of her two prior attempts at the Cox Plate’s distance
- She has won her only previous run at Moonee Valley Racecourse
- She is proven on both dead and slow-rated tracks
- King’s Rose has been in fantastic form, winning two and placing second in the other of her three Australian race starts
- She has drawn barrier 2
- She will carry the second lightest weight of 55.5 kilograms
Why King’s Rose Can’t Win The 2011 Cox Plate
- King’s Rose is yet to win an open class race
- This will be her first attempt at weight-for-age conditions
King’s Rose is currently paying odds of $13 to win the 2011 Cox Plate at Luxbet so open an account today to secure these fantastic odds now!
Luxbet offer the “Best of the Best” odds on all the top races around the country.
Just enter the exclusive promo code BONUSBET when you join and you will receive a bonus bet valued at 100% of your initial deposit when you bank between $25 and $500 into your new account for a limited time only.
Furthermore, Luxbet members can enjoy the latest best tote exotic + 5% offer which is available on all race meets this spring racing carnival that feature a Group 1 race.
So share in the Sydney Spring Carnival riches by opening a Luxbet account today!
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.