Betting for the 2018 Group 1 $700,000 Altus...
The showcase race on a bumper Rosehill Gardens race programme this Saturday September 17 is the 2011 George Main Stakes and with eight classy gallopers engaged, the best way to gauge which horse emerge the winner is to look at the facts and stats revealed in the form guide.
Want to wake up on Sunday morning and smile when you see the horse you backed to win the $350,000 Group 1 George Main Stakes (1500m) in the paper?
The Races.com.au team want this for you too, as do our preferred online bookmaker Luxbet.
So, to help you pick the winners and placegetters from the George Main Stakes 2011 field this Saturday we have gone through the form and facts on every runner in the race and highlighted the key points below.
Which horse has the best Win Rate? What does the George Main Stakes betting history say about where the value is at in the race? These questions are others, which will help you to win big at Luxbet this Saturday, are revealed below.
The Races.com.au team’s top 2011 George Main Stakes Form Tips are:
- #5 Sincero boasts the best Win Rate of the field by leaps and bounds with 71.43%, the next best belongs to #3 Triple Elegance with 31.82%
- $2.35 firming Luxbet favourite Sincero is also the only last-start winner in the field
- #8 Do Ra Mi (Glyn Schofield) and #7 Sacred Choice (Corey Brown) are the only horses in the field with a former George Main Stakes winning jockey aboard
- Sacred Choice has the least number of days between her last win and Saturday’s race, aside from Sincero, her last being in the Group 1 Doncaster Mile at Randwick on April 16
- Last year’s George Main Stakes winner More Joyous jumped from barrier five, this year $51 Luxbet roughie #4 Zara Dancer is drawn in gate five
- 5YO’s have the best record in the past decade with five wins, five-year-olds in this year’s field are #2 Gathering, #3 Triple Elegance and #4 Zara Dancer
- Geldings have won the most George Main Stakes in the past 10 years, there are four geldings facing off on Saturday with #1 Black Piranha, #2 Gathering, #3 Triple Elegance and #5 Sincero
Smart punters don’t bet on a gut feeling, they bet by the form and the 2011 George Main Stakes form guide shows Sincero as the most dependable horse to back.
So bet smart this Saturday and bet online with Luxbet and not only will you get a better price on your selections, but if you are new to sign up, deposit and enter the promo code BONUSBET you will also earn a $400 bonus bet!
2011 George Main Stakes Form Guide
Rosehill Race 5 – 17/09/2011
|1.||BLACK PIRANHA||C Karakatsanis||Matthew Palmer||3||59||8yoG||14||$44,631||59: 8 13 4||13.56%||42.37%||538544|
|2.||GATHERING||John Thompson||Joao Moreira||2||59||5yoG||14||$44,888||22: 4 3 3||18.18%||45.45%||561×97|
|3.||TRIPLE ELEGANCE||C J Waller||Not Notified||1||59||5yoG||14||$21,783||22: 7 4 4||31.82%||68.18%||30×609|
|4.||ZARA DANCER||B J Wallace||Nathan Berry||5||59||5yoH||14||$2,790||17: 3 2 3||17.65%||47.06%||240×37|
|5.||SINCERO||S Farley||Chris O’Brien||8||58.5||4yoG||14||$84,696||14: 10 1 0||71.43%||78.57%||x11011|
|6.||ILOVETHISCITY||G M Begg||Brenton Avdulla||6||58.5||4yoH||7||$55,420||15: 4 3 1||26.67%||53.33%||155×28|
|7.||SACRED CHOICE||Joseph Pride||Corey Brown||4||57||6yoM||14||$62,209||33: 9 3 7||27.27%||57.58%||512×75|
|8.||DO RA MI||P G Moody||Glyn Schofield||7||56.5||4yoM||14||$34,618||11: 3 2 0||27.27%||45.45%||150×05|
*Form Guide Credit Ladbrokes.com.au
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.