Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
Jimmy Choux remains the distinct favourite in the latest 2011 Rosehill Guineas betting odds with Aussie punters keen to back the New Zealand raider to win the $500,000 Group 1 showdown at Rosehill Gardens tomorrow.
After opening at the top of the Rosehill Guineas odds at Luxbet originally paying $3.90, New Zealand Derby champion Jimmy Choux has been steadily backed into $3.60 to beat his rivals in Rosehill Race 7 this Saturday.
The favourite certainly has the form having won his past four starts at Group level in New Zealand, but history suggests an upset Rosehill Guineas result could be on the cards with the poor record of Kiwi horses in the autumn feature.
Since betting on the 2000m showdown opened at our preferred online bookmaker Luxbet, there have been a number of other horses in the 2011 Rosehill Guineas field to see some love from the punters.
2011 Rosehill Guineas Betting Market Firmers
- #1 Anacheeva ($17 into $15 Luxbet) – Peter Moody’s 2010 Caulfield Guineas champion, has come up trumps with barrier one for tomorrow the gate that Zabrasive jumped from last year to win this race and also boasts the second highest Win Rate behind the favourite with 44%
- #10 Absolutelyawesome ($4.80 into $4.60 Luxbet) – Has in-form hoop Glen Boss in the mount, this year’s early AJC Derby favourite seeing plenty of support as they are coming off a fourth place finish in the Randwick Guineas, the race and place Zabrasive backed up from for their Rosehill Guineas win 12 months ago
- #14 Shamrocker ($8.50 into $7.50 Luxbet) – 54.5kg lightweight of the field, Danny O’Brien’s smart filly coming off an upset win in the Group 1 Australian Guineas (1600m) certainly has claims against the boys again here
Other runners in the market for tomorrow’s Group 1 feature that have remained steady at their opening Rosehill Guineas odds at Luxbet include:
- The Peter Snowden-trained Retrieve ($6) who boasts the best record over the distance
- Randwick Guineas third placegetter Light Brigade ($6.50) out to give Gai Waterhouse back-to-back wins in the Rosehill Guineas after her success last year with Zabrasive
To view the latest 2011 Rosehill Guineas betting odds and market updates visit Luxbet today.
Luxbet have on offer the hottest horse racing odds for all the Rosehill races tomorrow as well as generous future markets available for the upcoming Group 1 showdowns this season including the 2011 Golden Slipper.
Want a Free $400 Bet to use on a race of your choice? Open you online account with Luxbet, quote the bonus code BONUSBET and make your first deposit of any amount between $25 and $400 and Luxbet will match it dollar for dollar as a Free Bet!
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.