Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
The $600,000 Group 1 Coolmore Classic (1500m) headlines a bumper nine-race programme at Rosehill Racecourse today and here the Races.com.au take a look at the 2011 Coolmore Classic field and late mail betting tips.
Scheduled to run as Rosehill Race 7 at 4:10pm (AEDST), the 2011 Coolmore Classic field features 15 hopefuls following the early scratching of #2 Purple and #5 Lady Lynette.
Aloha leads the Coolmore Classic betting markets at an unswerving quote of $5 through Luxbet.
Here we take a look at the Coolmore Classic history and form to see if there is more value to be found backing Aloha to become the Coolmore Classic winner or if an upset Rosehill Race 7 result is on the card today.
Coolmore Classic History & Betting Tips –
- Eight of the past 21 Coolmore Classic winners were aged four: Four-year-olds in this year’s race are #1 Melito ($8), #4 Graceful Anna ($9.50), #6 No Evidence Needed ($12), #7 Aloha ($5), #13 Lovemelikearock ($18), #15 Happy Hippy ($16), #16 Warpath ($11) and #17 Turnstiles ($19)
- Three horses in the Coolmore Classic Field are prepared by previous Coolmore Classic winning trainers: #9 Montana Flyer (Gai Waterhouse), #10 More Strawberries (Gai Waterhouse) and #14 Miss Gai Flyer (Peter Moody)
- Three previous Coolmore Classic winning jockeys have a ride today aboard: #4 Graceful Anna (Damien Oliver), #7 Aloha (Glen Boss) and #10 More Strawberries (Jim Cassidy)
- Five of the post eight Coolmore Classic winners were fillies: Fillies in today’s race are #10 More Strawberries ($7) and #14 Miss Gai Flyer ($18)
- The last top-weight to win the Coolmore Classic was Sunline with 60kg in 2002: #1 Melito ($8) is the 59.5kg top-weight today
Take advantage of these Coolmore Classic historical tips by jumping on your favourite to win at the best price through Luxbet now.
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.