Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
The 2011 Adelaide Cup is now just hours away and Morphettville racecourse is buzzing with excitement as the early races start to get underway.
Betting and Tipping on races with so many runners like the Adelaide Cup can often be difficult, with an abundance of overwritten form guides and confusing race analysis.
That’s why we’ve made this quick and easy Adelaide Cup form guide at a glance to tell you in simple terms what hope your horse has come Race 8.
Remember that which ever horse you fancy you can bet on them with $400 free thanks to Luxbet.
Simply register an account and make a deposit with as little as $25 to be credited with an equal free bet worth up to $400!
It’s about as quick and easy as reading this Form Guide! So join Luxbet today.
2011 Adelaide Cup Mini Form Guide
- 1. Fast Future: Last Start winner but horror barrier. Talented horse not without a hope
- 2. Guyno: Has to be the most gutsy horse in the field and has outstanding recent form. Two in a row very well could become three.
- 3. King Diamond: Simply the favourite and with good reason too, four from the last five means he’ll be there at the end.
- 4. Lady Avacan: SCRATCHED
- 5. Macedonian: Punters like him and he’s into equal second favourite. Talent is there but recent results are sketchy.
- 6. Maunatrice: Absolute quality and speed to burn. Distance a question but recent form is not.
- 7. Vesper: Weight drop but bad barrier. At $13 though a huge value chance.
- 8 . Tibooburra Travis: Last start win at big weight but that’s about it. Should be outclassed, place at best.
- 9. Big Ted: Beaten by a few of these runners before and should be again. Does have some loyal support though and always shortens.
- 10. Muir: Will go forward from a bad barrier and try and hang on. Did it for a place last start but unlikely to happen again.
- 11. Zauberin: Could be a dark horse in this race at fairly big odds. Will need heaps of luck to win but place a chance..
- 12. Olympic Win: Going well in lesser class, but a win here would shock.
- 13. Pergola: Has won over 3000m which is more than you can say for most. A lower grade horse but at $12 is in the top five.
- 14. Saddler’s Story: Always has support but can’t find the line. Worst place record on memory.
- 15. Skystreamer: Consistent isn’t a word to be used with this horse. Will be top five or last five and no where in between.
- 16. Our Serena: Honest horse but honest can only get you so far. Not up to it today.
- 17. Stakhanovite: Figures aren’t horrible but his chances in this race are.
- 18. Sandhill Lad – He made the Adelaide Cup Field, well done.
- 19. Kincaple: Has a little bit of support but will require divine levels of luck.
- 20. Interaq: SCRATCHED
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.