Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
The 2011 Adelaide Cup is set to take place this Monday March 14, 2011, at Morphettville Racecourse and Races.com.au has the best 2011 Adelaide Cup field and form information for you to use.
The Group 2 Adelaide Cup is a 3,200 metre race for horses aged three-years-old and over and is worth $400,000 in prize money.
The 2011 Adelaide Cup will run as Race 8 on Morphettville’s Adelaide Cup Day and is due to jump at 4.05pm (ACDT).
King Diamond is currently the favourite for the 2011 Australian Cup and is currently paying odds of $3.80 at Luxbet after opening at $4.20.
The four-year-old gelding has won four of his last five race starts, and has placed second in the other.
Most recently the Danewin gelding won the Listed Roy Higgins Quality at Flemington on March 5, 2011, by a remarkable 1.3 lengths.
King Diamond has never attempted the 3,200 metres distance before, but won his last start over 2,600 metres, proving his staying ability.
The 2011 Adelaide Cup will feature a field of 19 talented horses and odds for the entire field are available now at Luxbet.
2011 Adelaide Cup Form Facts
- Favourite King Diamond has a win percentage of 38% over his career and a place percentage of 69%.
- Guyno is the highest prize money earner in the field with $1.3 million, while the lowest prize money earner in the 2011 Adelaide Cup field is Interaq.
- Guyno is also the highest average money earner, making an average of $26,137 per race
- King Diamond makes the second most money per race, making an average of $21,405 each time he makes an appearance.
- Fast Future will carry the highest weight in the Adelaide Cup field, with 57kg.
- Vesper looks to be the best place bet, placing in 75% of all his 12 races.
- Maunatrice is well suited to both dead and slow rated tracks, so a wet track would be beneficial to this mare.
- Tibooburra Travis and Macedonian are the only two horses is the field that have won over this distance or above in the past.
- Our Serena, Zauberin and Maunatrice are the only mares in the race.
If you would like the make the most of this year’s Adelaide Cup and want the ‘Best of the Best’ odds then Luxbet is the bookmaker for you!
Join Luxbet NOW to receive a free $400 bet when you sign up today and use exclusive Races.com.au promo code BONUS400.
2011 Adelaide Cup Field
|1||FAST FUTURE (NZ)||Russell Cameron||Jamie Mott||18||57||100|
|2||GUYNO (NZ)||Lou Luciani||Jason Whiting||7||56.5||99|
|3||KING DIAMOND||Mark Kavanagh||Michael Rodd||14||56.5||97|
|4||LADY AVACAN||Sue Jaensch||Craig Robertson||20||55||100|
|5||MACEDONIAN (NZ)||Peter G Moody||Luke Nolen||11||55||95|
|6||MAUNATRICE||Darren Weir||Mark Zahra||5||55||101|
|7||VESPER||Robert Hickmott||Nicholas Hall||17||55||95|
|8||TIBOOBURRA TRAVIS||Leon Wells||Jason Maskiell (a)||16||54||92|
|9||BIG TED||Ivan Haggerty||Kyra Yuill (a)||2||54||90|
|10||MUIR (GB)||Robert Hickmott||Darren Gauci||19||54||88|
|11||ZAUBERIN||Russell Cameron||Dean Holland||1||54||88|
|12||OLYMPIC WIN (NZ)||Robert Smerdon||Craig Williams||13||54||87|
|13||PERGOLA (NZ)||Colin & Cindy Alderson||Dwayne Dunn||3||54||87|
|14||SADDLER’S STORY||Robert Smerdon||Glen Boss||9||54||83|
|15||SKYSTREAMER||Tony Vasil||Danny Nikolic||15||54||82|
|16||OUR SERENA||Pat Carey||Clare Lindop||6||54||77|
|17||STAKHANOVITE||Gary Searle||Adrian Patterson||12||54||76|
|18||SANDHILL LAD||Barry Dunn||Justin Potter||8||54||71|
|19||KINCAPLE (NZ)||Jim Conlan||Kerrin McEvoy||10||54||68|
|20||INTERAQ||Neil Walsh||Dean Yendall||4||54||58|
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.