However, there are three placings to fill and punters should be keen to check out the 2011 Newmarket Handicap field and form to find value in the exotic Quinella, Trifecta and First Four bets available on the race through Luxbet.
We will make this easy, Black Caviar will win the 2011 Newmarket Handicap.
So which of her rivals will finish one-two in Flemington Race 6 this Saturday?
Below is a concise two-word form guide and field analysis for the Newmarket Handicap showdown so readers of Races.com.au can check the chances each runner has at a glance.
For the complete Newmarket Handicap odds and betting markets, head over to our preferred online bookmaker Luxbet.
- 1. BLACK CAVIAR ($1.25) – Already Won
- 2. HAY LIST ($13) – Another Second?
- 3. EAGLE FALLS ($26) – Oakleigh Winner
- 4. GRAND DUELS ($81) – No Fight
- 5. STAR WITNESS ($16) – Place Chance
- 6. BEADED ($26) – Nice Roughie
- 7. CHASM ($71) – Prefers Longer
- 8. KING PULSE ($61) – Fairytale Fancy
- 9. RESPONSE ($21) – No Thanks
- 10. SNAPPARAZI ($251) – Cameras Away
- 11. CRYSTAL LILY ($51) – What Slipper
- 12. HINCHINBROOK ($26) – Moody Factor
Want to enjoy a Free $400 Bet at the Flemington Super Saturday of Racing this weekend?
Visit Luxbet and sign up with this Tabcorp-owned and trusted bookmaker depositing a minimum of just $25 and enter the promo code BONUSBET and Luxbet will match your first stakes dollar for dollar up to $400!
*All odds quoted correct at time of publication – check Luxbet for updates
Photo courtesy (c) Taron Clarke Photography