Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
The 2011 PFD Food Service Stakes will feature as one of the many Stakes races taking place on Flemington’s Australian Guineas Day this Saturday March 5, 2011, and here we give you access to the 2011 PFD Food Service Stakes form guide.
The Group 3 PFD Food Service Stakes is worth $150,000 and is a 1,400 metre race for fillies and mares aged three-years-old and upwards.
The 2011 PFD Food Service Stakes will jump at 3.20pm (AEDST) as Race 5 and features an exciting 10 horse starting field.
Currently overwhelming favourite at Luxbet is Mick Price’s Aloha, who is paying odds of $2.10 for the win.
Aloha has won her three last starts in a row and will be beginning first-up in the 2011 PFD Food Service Stakes.
Aloha will be ridden by jockey Glen Boss and will jump from barrier one.
If you would like to bet on the 2011 PFD Food Service Stakes, who not open an account with leading online bookmaker Luxbet today.
When you sign up today and enter our exclusive promo code BONUS400, Luxbet will match your initial deposit up to the value of $400.
That means you could be using your free $400 bet to bet on the 2011 PFD Food Service Stakes field for free!
2011 PFD Food Service Stakes Form Guide
#1 Dane Julia – Bet on Dane Julia at Luxbet now
- Career: 36-9-2-5
- Dane Julia’s past two second-up performances have been very good, with her winning her second-up run last prep. Her last win was at this distance and she has shown that she is suited to it.
- Career: 20-3-3-4
- Returntosender is ideally suited to 1400m and she is has won two of four second-up starts.
#3 Aloha – Bet on Aloha at Luxbet now
- Career: 36-9-2-5
- Aloha won five of her seven races last prep, including first-up. A win here would make it four in a row for this four-year-old mare and she appears to be flying, so a win here would not surprise.
#4 Casual Friday – Bet on Casual Friday at Luxbet now
- 9th race this prep
- Career: 16-5-2-1
- Has chosen a good barrier (2) and is a definite chance here with her past three races all being sound.
#5 Flying Tessie – Bet on Flying Tessie at Luxbet now
- Career: 20-5-2-2
- Has a reasonable second-up record and while this mare hasn’t won a race since November 2009, she has been competitive in some good races since.
#6 Impressive Eagle – Bet on Impressive Eagle at Luxbet now
- 6th race this prep
- Career: 22-4-6-2
- Impressive Eagles won over this distance two starts ago and should perform well here.
#7 I’m Discreet – Bet on I’m Discreet at Luxbet now
- Career: 14-6-1-3
- I’m Discreet ran well at this distance both times she has attempted it, running first and second. She has blinkers on for the first time here.
#8 Music In The Park – Bet on Music In The Park at Luxbet now
- 3rd race this prep
- Career: 14-2-1-2
- Music In The Park will have winkers off and blinkers on for the first time after putting in a disappointing performance first-up at Sandown where she finished 13th in a 14 horse field.
#9 Preventable – Bet on Preventable at Luxbet now
- Career: 14-4-2-2
- Preventable has placed twice form three second-up runs. She failed at her last Group race attempt but looks suited to this distance.
#10 Seduced – Bet on Seduced at Luxbet now
- 7th race this prep
- Career: 16-2-3-4
- Seduced has run well of late and finished second by a half-length last start at Moonee Valley. Watch this mare because she should be very competitive.
Photo courtesy (c) Taron Clarke Photography
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.