Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
The 2011 Blue Diamond Stakes Day is due to get underway in less than an hour when Race 1 jumps at 12.30pm (AEDST).
The track is currently rated as a Dead 4 and Caulfield is forecast to have perfect weather for the action packed 2011 Blue Diamond Stakes Day.
Nine races will feature as part of the day, including the Group 1 Futurity Stakes, the Group 1 Oakleigh Plate and the Group 1 Blue Diamond Stakes.
More Joyous will attempt to extend her winning streak when she takes on the 2011 Futurity Stakes field in Race 5.
More Joyous is fresh off a win in last start’s Group 2 Breeders Classic, where she annihilated her competiton by more than two lengths.
More Joyous is currently paying odds of $1.50 to win the 2011 Futurity Stakes at Luxbet.
All eyes will be on Race 7 when Sepoy attempts to win his third leg of the Blue Diamond after winning both the Blue Diamond Preview and the Blue Diamond Prelude earlier this preparation.
Sepoy has currently firmed into odds of $1.50 for the win and $1.08 for the place at Luxbet.
The 2011 Blue Diamond Stakes will jump at 4.30pm (AEDST).
Below the Races.com.au team has provided you with our insider tips for the 2011 Blue Diamond Stakes Day programme.
Why not have a go at one of the trifectas we have picked at Luxbet and really clean up on the betting this Blue Diamond Stakes Day?
Caulfield Race 1 – Premier Signs Plate (1200m)
- #1 Stirling Grove from #6 Too Deadly and #3 Eclair Mystic – Bet now at Luxbet
Caulfield Race 2 – Clamms Seafood Victoria Gold Cup (2000m)
- #2 Above Average from #8 Vesper and #5 Down Under Boy – Bet now at Luxbet
Caulfield Race 3 – BMW Angus Armanasco Stakes (1400m)
- #4 Miss Elvee from #2 Zelsnitz and #1 Sistine Angel – Bet now at Luxbet
Caulfield Race 4 – The Yalumba 162 Autumn Classic (1800m)
- #1 Almindoro from #4 Meaisin and #3 Kim Divine – Bet now at Luxbet
Caulfield Race 5 – Rokk Ebony Futurity Stakes (1400m)
- #8 More Joyous from #1 Whobetgotyou and #5 Ortensia – Bet now at Luxbet
Caulfield Race 6 – Sportingbet Oakleigh Plate (1100m)
- #11 Undeniably from #12 Solar Charged and #6 Star Witness – Bet now at Luxbet
Caulfield Race 7 – Patinack Blue Diamond Stakes (1200m)
- #1 Sepoy from #9 Anevay and #7 Running Tall – Bet now at Luxbet
Caulfield Race 8 – Carlton Draught St George Stakes (1800m)
- #10 Spacecraft from #2 Heart Of Dreams and #4 Precedence – Bet now at Luxbet
Caulfield Race 9 – TBV Mannerism Stakes (1400m)
- #7 Counterpane from #9 Simply Put and #1 Culminate – Bet now at Luxbet
Open an account with our favourite online bookmaker Luxbet today and new punters receive a free $400 bet when you put our exclusive promo code BONUS400 into the “Promotional Code” box on the sign up form.
Photo courtesy (c) Taron Clarke Photography
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.