Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
Think the form for a two-year-old couldn’t get any more concise? Wrong! With the $1 million Group 1 Blue Diamond Stakes (1200m) lighting up Caulfield this Saturday here the Races.com.au team sum up the chances each runner in the 2011 Blue Diamond Stakes field has of adding their name to the list of Blue Diamond Stakes winners in just two words.
Still green, the 14 juveniles set to take to the track in Caulfield Race 7 on Saturday in the Patinack Farm Blue Diamond Stakes showdown may not have a bumper career full of starts to go off, but there’s still plenty to gauge based on what they have shown us to date on the track.
Sepoy is the raging favourite in the Blue Diamond Stakes odds, currently paying $1.60 through Luxbet to extend his record to four wins from as many starts.
He may look unbeatable on paper but two-year-old races and especially the Blue Diamond are the domain of the roughies.
See below for our two-word form guide analysis for all the Blue Diamond Stakes hopefuls and see if you can’t find some longer-priced starters to add into your Blue Diamond exotic bets along with Sepoy through Luxbet!
- 1. SEPOY ($1.60) – Deserved favourite
- 2. MASTHEAD ($31) – Well Tried
- 3. ARCTIC COMMAND ($41) – Lost Flair
- 4. DELAGO’S LAD ($26) – Place Chance
- 5. GRAND BRITANNIA ($41) – Too Wide
- 6. ATOMIC ($10) – Come Close
- 7. RUNNING TALL ($18) – Next Time
- 8. ENVIOUS ($21) – Too Green
- 9. ANEVAY ($21) – Talindert Winner
- 10. SPECTROLITE ($101) – No Chance
- 11. HOLDONTOYAHORSES ($21) – Hold Off
- 12. HELPING HAND ($201) – Out Classed
- 13. METONYMY ($34) – Will Fade
- 14. HALLOWELL BELLE ($9.50) – Speed Factor
Head to Luxbet now and place your Blue Diamond bets before odds shorten ahead of Saturday’s race. And remember, if you are new to sign up with Luxbet enter the exclusive promo code BONUSBET to enjoy a FREE BET up to $400!
All above odds are Fixed Win provided by Luxbet and subject to change.
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.