Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
Run second to the favourite in the 2011 CF Orr Stakes at Caulfield on Saturday and get your money back!
There are plenty of joys in the world of horse racing, whether it be the thrill of watching your stayer try and hang on in the final 100m or the excitement of seeing your roughie charge to the front in the closing stages. It’s inevitable you will have the occasional loss, but being pipped at the post by the race favourite is a gut wrenching feeling we could all do without. Luckily Ladbrokes.com.au feel your pain and during the Orr Stakes they are going to do something about it!
Simply place any win bet on the 2011 CF Orr Stakes with Ladbrokes.com.au and if your pick is robbed on the line by the favourite they will give you your money back!
Orr Stakes 2011 Money Back Special Offer Terms:
- 1. The Offer applies only to wagers placed over the Internet and applies only to the nominated race of the day. A member is eligible to receive only 1 refund per nominated race on win wagers. Only the member’s first bet on the race will be eligible.
- 2. Free Bets placed are ineligible for the Offer.
- 3. To be eligible for the offer, the member’s selection of the nominated race must finish 2nd as declared in the official results behind the official declared starting price favourite.
- 4. The money back special provided will match the member’s Stake – to a maximum of $100. Each Way bets will have the win portion of the bet refunded only.
- 5. The Offer applies only to win or each way wagers placed on the nominated race. All eligible bets will have their stake credited by 5pm the day after the Nominated race and members will be sent an email notification of the stake being refunded.
To take advantage of this great money back special offer for the 2011 CF Orr Stakes simply join Ladbrokes.com.au now.
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.