Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
The 2011 Magic Millions 2YO Classic is the feature showdown scheduled to run at the Gold Coast Racecourse for the BMW Magic Millions Race Day tomorrow Saturday January 15 and smart young filly Karuta Queen continues to dominate the Magic Millions Classic odds and betting markets.
Unbeaten in her three career starts, Neville Layt’s Not A Single Doubt two-year-old Karuta Queen is the clear favourite to continue her brilliant form in the $2 million Magic Millions Classic (1200m) tomorrow with money pouring in at the online betting markets for her.
After opening at the top of the Magic Millions 2YO Classic odds at $3.30, Karuta Queen has now firmed into $3 at Luxbet after drawing barrier 10.
If the emergencies from the Magic Millions Classic field don’t gain a start, Karuta Queen will move into barrier seven, an omen for punters as this is the winning gate last season’s Magic Millions Classic champion Military Grace started from.
Other star Magic Millions graduate juveniles that have firmed in the 2011 Magic Millions Classic odds at Luxbet over the past week include:
- #3 Internal Revenue – $26 into $21 – Gillian Heinrich’s well drawn Exceed And Excel colt in gate two still representing excellent value to add into Trifectas
- #2 Five O’Clock – $21 into $17 – Local young gelding getting some love after coming up with barrier one and having had ample experience on the track.
- #11 Schiffer – $6.50 into $6 – One of the Races.com.au top tips to cause an upset and win at a great price, Gerald Ryan’s Snitzel filly coming off a last start win at Randwick over 1200m
Other favourites that have remained stable in the odds for tomorrow’s major event at the Gold Coast Magic Millions Race Day include $5.50 second elect Pepper Jet well draw in gate 4 and seeking their third win from as many starts, and Kelso Wood’s promising youngster Wonderful You at $8.50, a son of 1997 Magic Millions Classic winner General Nediym.
There have also been a number of drifters in the Magic Millions 2011 Classic betting markets at Luxbet with the odds lengthening on horses including:
- #10 Military Grace – out from $8.50 to $10 – The Gillian Heinrich-trained Military Grace excellent value coming off back-to-back stakes wins
- #12 Fast And Sexy – out from $17 to $21 – Concerns over the arrival of Chris Waller’s star Fastnet Rock filly in Queensland on time
- #16 Combat Kitty – out from $11 to $15 – Another Sydney runner that is having transportation issues due to road closures, but if they make it in time is well-weighted to rise and finish in the money
Now is the time to back your favourites for the 2011 Magic Millions 2YO Classic at the hottest odds by opening an account with our preferred bookie Luxbet!
2011 Magic Millions 2YO Classic Odds
|1||DOUBLE IMPACT (14)||26.00|
|2||FIVE O’CLOCK (1)||17.00|
|3||INTERNAL REVENUE (2)||21.00|
|4||RACING STRIPES (5)||101.00|
|5||PEPPER JET (4)||5.50|
|6||WONDERFUL YOU (6)||8.50|
|7||SNIPPETS OF GLORY (12)||17.00|
|8||ZED MAN (8)||201.00|
|9||KARUTA QUEEN (10)||3.00|
|10||MILITARY GRACE (18)||10.00|
|12||FAST AND SEXY (21)||21.00|
|16||COMBAT KITTY (19)||15.00|
|17||NOISY OCEAN (17)||31.00|
|18||INGHAM MAGIC (11)||18.00|
|19||DAYTIME DAZZLER (9)||101.00|
|20||RUTHLESS SECRET (3)||101.00|
|21||OUTBACK FORTUNE (7)||301.00|
*Odds are Fixed Win from Luxbet & subject to change
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.