Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
Aside from the bumper race card planned for Sandown Classic Day in Victoria this Saturday November 13, a number of other quality meetings are happening around the country to enjoy a punt on including Queensland’s Eagle Farm race day.
A cracker eight-race card is scheduled for Eagle Farm tomorrow, including the feature race of the day the $80,000 Listed All Hallows’ School Classic Brisbane Handicap (1600m).
Below the Races.com.au team provide our readers with the exclusive Eagle Farm betting tips for Saturday, and don’t forget when you take advantage of our picks make sure you get the best odds online at Luxbet!
Eagle Farm Race 1 – Bill Bullen Memorial Fillies and Mares Class 6 Handicap (1400m)
- Races.com.au Favourite: #10 Miss Cutie – Rated Special to Win at $6.50 Luxbet
- Best Place Picks: #3 Cool Edition and #8 Charusi
The Michael Lakey-trained Charsui drawn in barrier three is the $3.40 favourite to win, but we are tipping an upset with John Thompson’s well-bred Street Cry mare Miss Cutie excellent value having broken her maiden status with a strong win over 1500m last start at Eagle Farm.
Eagle Farm Race 2 – AHS Netball Support Group QTIS Two-Year-Olds Fillies Handicap (1000m)
- Races.com.au Favourite: #1 Sweet Reward – Rated Special to Win at Luxbet
- Best Place Picks: #2 Crazy Mamma and #3 Playtime
Sweet Reward looks a smart filly to back having just her second career start after a gallant second on debut at Doomben on October 30. She is drawn well in barrier three, important in these juvenile races, and will be ridden by Larry Cassidy.
Eagle Farm Race 3 – Elder Consulting Fillies and Mares Handicap (1000m)
- Races.com.au Favourite: #1 Zero Rock – Rated Special to Win at Luxbet
- Best Place Picks: #3 Conquering Queen and #4 Deer Valley
A good barrier three draw brings Zero Rock right to the top of the picks in Race 3, the Danzero five-year-old running for the first time since their second in the Magic Millions Cup at the Gold Coast in January.
Deer Valley is the best Place pick, the Lonhro four-year-old also resuming after a four month spell and looked promising in a barrier trial at Deagon in early November.
Eagle Farm Race 4 – McPherson Hire C.E.B. Barnes Handicap (2400m)
- Races.com.au Favourite: #3 Warringah – Rated Special to Win at Luxbet
- Best Place Picks: #4 Eureka and #1 Yield Curve
Gold Coast galloper Warringah should start the favourite following their brilliant win in the Lexus Plate here on Melbourne Cup Day, running away to score by over four lengths.
Robert Heatcote’s seven-year-old Eureka is also in great form having won their past three starts while Yield Curve cannot be discounted despite their wider draw.
Eagle Farm Race 5 – Y’s Clothing Two Metro Wins Handicap (1200m)
- Races.com.au Favourite: #7 Captain Clayton – Rated Special to Win at Luxbet
- Best to Add into Exotics: #1 Kanetoshi King, #5 First Edition and #10 Papal Joy
The Robert Hickmott-trained Captain Clayton narrowly won over 1200m at Doomben two weeks ago and can win again here with a good lightweight and ideal barrier three draw.
Kanetoshi King has a hefty 59.5kg but has won with up to 63.5kg on their back so cannot be written off.
Eagle Farm Race 6 – All Hallows’ School Classic Brisbane Handicap (1600m)
- Races.com.au Favourite: #5 Lucky Dubai – Rated Special to Win at $3.60 Luxbet
- Best to Add into Exotics: #2 Rightson, #7 Seesawing and #4 Pyramids
Lucky Dubai is the current $3.60 favourite to win this black type feature race and with an imposing record of five wins from their past six starts will be hard to beat.
Barry Baldwin’s eight-year-old Rightson was super impressive last start with a big six length win at Doomben last week but has to overcome a wide barrier 12 draw.
Eagle Farm Race 7 – Peter McLennan Colts, Geldings and Entires Class 6 Handicap (1400m)
- Races.com.au Favourite: #2 Listen Son– Rated Special to Win at $1.80 Luxbet
- Best Place Picks: #4 Equable and #3 Jazz Heart
Red hot favourite Listen Son is the classiest runner here, coming off a strong Class 6 win over 1200m here in late October.
For extra value, try Gerald Ryan’s Equable up from Sydney to contest this race and paying well at $6.
Eagle Farm Race 8 – AHS Hockey Support Group QTIS Three-Year-Old Handicap (1000m)
- Races.com.au Favourite: #8 Invincible Mate – Rated Special to Win at $16 Luxbet
- Best Place Picks: #12 Vintage Flint and #3 Bennys Buttons
Invincible Mate at $16 to win is the best value tip of the day. Drawn ideally in barrier two and coming off a gallant second last start, they are dropping right down in weight tomorrow and are the best roughie of the day.
Get in on the Eagle Farm racing action on November 13 by heading over to Luxbet and opening an account today!
New to join? Make sure you use the exclusive promo code EXTRA400 to get double your initial deposit up to $400 as a Free Bet at Luxbet!
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.