Murwillumbah trainer Matthew Dunn is looking...
With less than an hour to go we take a look at the latest odds and betting moves update for the Patinack Farm Classic, the most anticipated race of Emirates Stakes Day at Flemington.
- 1. All Silent – Eased from $31 to $41 now back into $34
- 2. Hay List – Out to $3.2 now back into $3
- 3. Eagle Falls – $26 out to $41
- 4. Melito – $35 into $31 then back out to $35
- 5. Ortensia – $21 into $19 and now back out to $21
- 6. Black Caviar – was $1.8 into $1.65 now out to $1.70
- 7. Star Witness – $9 out to $9.50 now back into $9
Every horse has met with support at some point through betting up to this stage, this is going to be a very interesting and competitive event if the betting is any indication.
Get your bet on the 2010 Patinack Farm Classic now at Luxbet – trusted online bookmaker owned by Tabcorp. Join now and receive up to $400 as a free bonus bet when you make your first deposit.
Racing fields and data are copyright 2011-2018 © Racing Australia Pty Ltd (RA) (and other parties working with it).
Racing materials, including fields, form and results, is subject to copyright which is owned by RA and other parties working with it. Full copyright notice.